Pre-Selects and Adding People to DAS

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
Hi All! I'm going to Magic Kingdom on Saturday with my husband. I have already registered for DAS and have my 2 preselections. I will have 2 friends meeting up with us that day and I will want to add them to my DAS. What I'm curious about is if the act of adding people to my DAS at guest services will cancel my preselections. I'm not interested in adding them to the preselections because it's my understanding I cannot do that, I'm just wondering if I should use the preselections and then add them so I don't mess anything up? Thanks!

I think you will be fine unless things have changed since last summer. My DS(20) went with family friends last summer. They had a DAS for one of their kids. They had made pre selections and added my son to their DAS once they got to the parks. He could not go with them on the pre selected rides but adding him did not mess up their pre selections. He just walked around the shops and stuff while they rode those rides. Hope that helps.

Adding guests should not change anything about your DAS Advance Selections.
We had some on our last trip in October where a friend was not planning on coming to the park and changed his mind at the last minute. Nothing changed when we added him.
Since you need to add the other guests at Guest Relations or a Guest Experience umbrella anyway, you can confirm before adding the other guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter