PREDICTIONS -- Who Is THE MOLE? Who Will Win?

KaraKW

<font color=blue>Baby Bird Correspondent<br><font
Tonight is the finale of "The Mole". As much as I'll be excited to finally discover the identity of the Mole, I'll be a little sad to see this show end! (Hopefully, there will be another season, but I'm skeptical by the way the network has handled airing this one. :()

Anyway, here are my predictions:

The Mole - Heather
The Winner - Bill

What do YOU think? :)

Kara :wave:

I have to agree with you karaKW!!

The Mole = Heather
The Winner = Bill

I also love this show and hope it comes back for season #3!!

Lisa

I am really hoping the Mole will be Bill. Not because I like him, or think he is extraorinarily good at being sneaky or anything, but because I DON'T want it to be the other two girls. Here are my reasons.

1. If Heather is the Mole it will be anticlimatic because she is a carbon copy of last year's Kathrine (who I guessed).

2. Heather swore on her bible that she isn't the Mole. I am not into bible stuff, but I do not think that ABC would let the Mole committ what would obviously be considered a HUGE sin by the christian community.

3. Dorothy is very much like Elavia was to me. She tries too hard to make people believe she is the Mole by acting sneaky. If she were to be the Mole than ABC did not pick a very good liar/actress.

That leads me to believe (merely for the sake of keeping my favorite show on the air for another year) that Bill is the Mole!

Disney845 - after reading your reasoning, now I'm kinda changing my mind! :) Good thoughts.

I really don't have ANY idea who the mole is. I kept thinking all along it was Dorothy or maybe Heather. I never really thought Bill.

I am not going to be home tonight to see the final Mole. :( But, I, like KaraKW am sad it's ending because I've really enjoyed this show. Although I can't wait to see who it is either!!!

Originally posted by Disney845
3. Dorothy is very much like Elavia was to me. She tries too hard to make people believe she is the Mole by acting sneaky. If she were to be the Mole than ABC did not pick a very good liar/actress.

I TOTALLY agree with that! I thought she acted so fake! She tried way too hard to "look like" the Mole. :rolleyes: Also, am I the only one who thinks that she seems very stilted and uncomfortable when she's talking to the camera in the "confessionals"? She just seems phony -- like she scripted out what she planned to say -- either that or she's incapable of spontaneous speech.

My guess is

The Mole = Bill
The winner = Dorothy.

I love this show! Can't wait to find out! If anyones interested theres a message board for the mole....start at www.abc.com then go to the mole show.

I agree with Minnie824
Bill=Mole
Dorothy=Winner

I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!

Heather - Mole
Bill - Winner

I thought it was Dorothy for the longest time but the recent shows have really made me believe Heather is the Mole. The whole relative game really made me think it was Heather. I guess we'll see tonight! Everyone knows not to call me during the show, LOL.

I've been thinking Dorothy was the Mole, but maybe some of you are right-she's too obvious in her actions. I never thought about someone faking it about being the Mole. The least suspicious person for the Mole is Bill and if he is, I say Dorothy wins as she's been pretty sneaky right along.

WOW - was I wrong!!

THE MOLE = BILL
THE WINNER = DOROTHY

Bill did such a great job at being the mole, I couldn't guess him!!

The clues they give are soooooo hard to see, but they were quite obvious when they showed them to us.

Heather lost the game for herself and Dorothy just picked up the pieces and went - good for Dorothy!!

I really hope this show comes back next season as it keeps you intrigued until the end!!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter