Preferred ASMu or Pop Standard

the4moores

Mouseketeer
Would you stay at ASMu Preferred Room or a Pop Century Standard room that would cost $60 more? Are the resorts comparable? We stayed at Pop Century once and enjoyed it so my husband wants to stay there. I think it might be nice to try something different and save money. We have two daughters 14 and 12.

ASMu Std $749
ASMu Preferred $871
Pop Std $933

Thanks

First I would check the rates again. Pop Century Standard rooms are only $5 per night more than All Star Music Standard rooms, plus tax. You show a difference of $184 between the two Standard rooms.

Between All Stars and Pop I would stay at whichever is cheaper.

First I would check the rates again. Pop Century Standard rooms are only $5 per night more than All Star Music Standard rooms, plus tax. You show a difference of $184 between the two Standard rooms.

Between All Stars and Pop I would stay at whichever is cheaper.

I think it maybe due to the summer discount being more at the AS.

I think it maybe due to the summer discount being more at the AS.

Ah, that would make sense then. But there was no mention of when they are going or that there is a discount involved. I was going by the rack rate.

We loved Pop last summer, but this summer, we are choosing AS Music preferred room instead. We are doing some resort hopping, during our stay, and I am a little sad not to be heading back to Pop at all this year, but I like to try new places and save money!

I did some research last night, and all the reviews that I read said that the AS Music rooms are in good shape. I am looking forward to watching the Disney movie from the swimming pool. I did spring for preferred, because I like to be close to the amenities. Also, I like the theming in the preferred areas a little more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter