preferred seating for fireworks?

You don't need them!!!! I went to DLR two weeks ago and ate outside at the resturaunt at the end of Main Street. Sorry I can't remember the name. Anyway, we ate leisurely and by the time we were done the fireworks were starting in 5 minutes. These have to be the best seats IMO. So why don't you try to do that?

I think if you get the Fantasmic dessert buffet you can stay and watch the fireworks from there, too.

Gwene65 said:
You don't need them!!!! I went to DLR two weeks ago and ate outside at the resturaunt at the end of Main Street. Sorry I can't remember the name. Anyway, we ate leisurely and by the time we were done the fireworks were starting in 5 minutes. These have to be the best seats IMO. So why don't you try to do that?

Was this the plaza inn and did you make reservations?

Razor Roman said:
I think if you get the Fantasmic dessert buffet you can stay and watch the fireworks from there, too.

Yes you can get a reserved setting above Pirates of the Carribean, but it is 50 dollars per person. I would just personally go and buy a Mickey :earsboy: Mouse Ice cream bar. And you can sit in front of the bars. I think that it is just better to do the ice cream bar thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter