• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Preferred SSR areas that are opened now?

Actually we were just there two weeks ago and none of the Paddock rooms are finished. There were 2 buildings that were closed and under construction, and no work had even begun on the other three.

We stayed in a refurbished villa in the Springs and it was really nice. Definitely a lot better than the old places.
Wow - I specifically asked about the Paddock Refurbishment and the CM, Dante, told me the Paddock had been completed. o_O
Thanks for the heads up. We're doing 2 weeks in SSR-Standard, then 2 weeks SSR-Preferred.
We know we will see the upgraded amenities in the "P" category, but were hoping to get lucky with the standard rooms as well.
Do you know if any of the standard SSR sections have been refurbished?

This was the last update I could find on the SSR Refurb.
Looks like Paddock is "in-progress".
Hopefully it will be complete in 83 Days
!531720

You really cannot trust the phone CMs on this stuff.

Couple reasons:

1. They are off-site and not given a lot of info on this stuff.
2. Disney have been outsourcing a LOT of their phones to Arise, a third party contracting agency who are the call center equivalent of Uber. These reps are considered highly disposable and if they get any negative feedback they get cut from the program (where they are only paid about $11/hour as a 1099 contractor to start with).

We stayed ina two bedroom last week. We were in Congress Park. It was gorgeous! I could definitely live there. :)

We just booked for mid November and we wanted to stay in Paddock near the pool and bridge, I hope we can be in that area. Don’t care if room is refurb or not.
we booked standard hope we don’t get stuck out in carouse.

We just booked for mid November and we wanted to stay in Paddock near the pool and bridge, I hope we can be in that area. Don’t care if room is refurb or not.
we booked standard hope we don’t get stuck out in carouse.
We were at SSR 3 weeks ago. Both Carousel buildings were closed for renovation, 1 was under active renovation. 2 Paddock buildings closest to the Carousel bus stop were also closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter