• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Preferred views at BWV

wdwfreak

Mouseketeer
We booked a preferred-view 2 BDR villa at BW. The CM asked us if we had a specific view in mind, i.e. the boardwalk, the pool, EPCOT, D-MGM. Does anyone out there have a suggestion on a view? The EPCOT one sounds good, but what do you see?

Thanks!

Last summer we had a boardwalk view. We were over Crest of the Wave. Saw the tops of Epcot fireworks, Y/B club, Epcot ball, and down the boardwalk to ESPN club. You can get a boardwalk view that overlooks the courtyard and you see nothing or not much of the boardwalk. Personally, we are choosing the boardwalk view for next years trip.

I wonder what you get when you don't request? We have never requested anything special.

We booked a preferred view (all that was available), and didn't ask for anything in particular. We got a Luna Pool view and we thought we'd be disappointed, but we weren't. We could see the Tower of Terror over at the Studios and could hear the music from Fantasmic.

We'd take that view again any day.

Right now, I'd take a view of the dumpsters and the back door to the kitchen.

Five more months before we're going home. I NEED IT NOW!!!!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter