PreK 4 Learn about the USA / World Project

mommajo143

DIS Veteran
DS4 started PreK last week. His teacher asked parents to contact people to get anyone we could to send a note to the class with the goal being to get notes from all over the USA / world. Notes should cover basic info like where the sender is writing from, what the climate is like,anything factual really (capital, time zone, what's fun / unique to the area, etc.)
If anyone is interested in helping the kids with this project the letters can be sent to :
Samantha Curlings
330 Laird St
WMonroe LA 71291

No letters should be sent after 05/2016.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 9
great idea, I will be going shopping in a few days and I'll send a postcard from Dublin, Ireland :)

hi @mommajo143 I posted a letter today. Post usually takes about 8 to 10 days. BUT I just got home and saw on Facebook that there is a strike in the Irish Postal Service today and post deliveries may be affected. The next time you are over at the school, tell the teacher to expect a letter from Ireland in the next 2 weeks :)

anyone who chooses to send a letter can send start it "dear andy and friends" or something similar - this way we will know DS Andy will know it is from you all!
Thanks again - the kids are getting a kick out of all the cool cards and learning a little about the rest of the world too!

@mommajo143 :tigger:its fun for me too :)

I will probably be going to England before Christmas and I am going to Disneyland Paris in February, I might send some more letters if I can

Would Andy like one from Alabama? I know we aren't that far away, but the boys and I would love to fix up a fun package for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter