• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Premier Inn Gatwick north terminal

Dad2Buzz

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I am booking the Premier Inn at Gatwick north terminal for our pre holiday accommodation, including parking.

Can somebody please tell me if it is possible to access your car the morning after? basically we want to put our dirty clothes from the day before in the boot instead of carting them to Florida. Or once you check in do they drive it away not to be seen again until you get home and collect it? thanks

You can go to your car? It's self parked. Usually Premier Inn parking packages include one night parking at the hotel and then you take your car to the car park on the morning of your flight anyway. Why not call them to check?

We use the one called "A23 Airport Way" rather than the one at the terminal itself. You can see them from one another,they are about a 2 minute walk apart but the A23 one seems to be much cheaper. That definitely has car parking on site for the night of your stay; you then drive to the long stay car park when you check out to leave the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter