Premier League - Who's Your Team?

Pegasus928

DIS Veteran
We are a family of Liverpool supporters :thumbsup2

Last season I managed to get to 3 of their home games - but DW, DS and DD beat me by getting to see them 5 times. That's one of the down sides to working abroad I guess. However of the 3 games I went to we won them all. The 2 I missed we drew - so needless to say they have been banned from going without me from now on.

Here's a quick vid from our trip to watch LFC beat Derby 6-0 in 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T6GJmAhorw

Come on The Reds

We are a family of Liverpool supporters too. Don't get to games very often, but do at least usually see the reserves once a year when they play Blackburn whose reserve ground is near to us.

My favourite Liverpool related moment was watching them win the Champions League in the ESPN Bar at the Boardwalk - and getting to be on TV on the ESPN channel whilst jumping up and down on a bar stool!

Here is a picture of Eric in his first Liverpool kit!

Eric198.jpg

Laur's xx

we all suport POMPEY we all have season tickets and go to as many games as i can manage :goodvibes

016.jpg

My husband's a scouser and his whole family supports Liverpool. It's his 40th today and he got the away top, in fact he's wearing it right now.:rotfl:

Ian is a huge Liverpool fan too, it seems to be the theme so far.. Laurs I thought Eric looked like you on the other pic, but he looks like Andy here, maybe he is the perfect mix of both of you..

Championship for me ! Im a leicester fan along with dd

Dh and Ds support Aston villa ;)

My DS supports Liverpool - well, that's what he keeps telling us, much to DH's disgust - he's a lifelong Coventry City supporter :)

the men (well dh and ds 12 and 10) are french so we support...aresnal!

All my family and extended family are ether Manchester United or Manchester City fans. At WDW when we say were from Manchester we are always asked by CM if we support Manchester united and do we know Ronaldo :rotfl:

I'm a Spurs fan. My uncle and I have a good rivalry he is a Chelsea fan

I have been a Liverpool Season Ticket Holder for over 20 years. :)

oh johnny, and i rated you so highly....;):rotfl2:

Liverpool for me.

DF is Chelsea, which has meant some tense nights in our house.

Our family have always supported Rotherham Utd! My father and Uncle both have season tickets and attend most home games.

I only got interested many years ago when Emlyn Hughes was player manager. Now I leave it to my Dad, Uncle and the Chuckle Brothers to cheer them on!

I'll join, although a different Premiership.

Glasgow Rangers "Gers" here :thumbsup2
Used to be a clubdeck bond holder and season ticket holder. But only go to the occassion game when we visit. Have taken DS to a few European games :goodvibes

:thumbsup2

Us too Reid, we are Gers fan, my dh is a season ticketholder and looking forward to the start of the season!!!

Manchester United for me :thumbsup2
Liverpool for my husband Matt
Everton for my son Luke

we also watch our old hometown Colchester united play a lot. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter