Premier Pass/After 4:00 1 Time Express

jsmla

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used this perk? Sapphire Falls looks really nice and is over $100/night cheaper than the least expensive Express included resort for my stay. I was thinking about booking SF and upgrading to the Premier AP. If I do this I would have the Express perk for the rest of the year. I’ll be offsite on future trips so it would definitely come in handy. My trip is in August and my Preferred AP renews in July. I have zero (and I mean zero, I would pay not to attend this!) interest in the included HHN ticket.

The plan would be hit the parks early, go back for a swim then return for the late afternoon/evening when I’d make use of the Express perk. Last year IOA was open until 9:00 but US closed at 6:00.

I’d love to hear about how the after 4:00 Express has worked for others!

Thanks!

It works great! Only disadvantages are what you noted - that you can only ride once and that sometimes the parks aren’t open all that late so you don’t have a lot of time to use express. When we stay onsite at CB we do what you are planning - we like to go to early entry or at opening and stay until it gets busy, then use the pools midday and go back in the afternoon.

There are decent discounts with the AP and we like the special parking. We have an 11 year old so we don’t do HHN and still find value in the pass.

I've been thinking about getting Premiere next time for the EP after 4pm, the parking, and for the fact that you get consistent EE. Last time I had AP is when they started the EE for APs and since it was just introduced at first it was one of those you had to show up and had to see whether it was a "yes", or "no" for that day. At least now it's on a calendar, but it would be nice to just show up and not have to worry about that and just get in early regardless.

Got our Premiere AP last June, used them on that trip (offsite stay) with park hours closing 9pm, August with splitting days at Disney, evening at Universal and later evenings at Citywalk or Strongwater (adults only trip), Christmas (across street but offsite) where parks were open til 10 and EE both parks everyday-lifesaver here!! NO way to do parks that busy without EP. Planning next trip to stay at CBBR and will use the EE/EP to our advantage. The parking is a really really nice perk when staying offsite-we actually do the preferred parking vs valet if we are leaving around park close and not hanging in Citywalk for awhile. We don't really mind having the one time EP as if we want to do a ride again will either hit the next day or use single rider.

Thanks for all of the replies. I think I’ll give it a go, I go several times a year and on-site isn’t always in the budget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter