Premier Vacation Home....NICE

DVCJman

Hilton Head DVC Owner
On our recent stay with several family members, we stayed the first few days of the vacation off-site at a Premier Vacation Home. A cousin had set this up and early in the week we were given the address to the home, subject to change. I used mapquest and the home's address to find the way. I worked perfectly, I suggest using mapquest as a means of finding where you are going if using a special home.

The home was in a residential subdivision in Kissimmee, just off 192. It took about 15 minutes to get to the parks in the morning, but longer coming home due to traffic.

There was a two car garage, full kitchen, eat in breakfast area, dining room, living room and four bedrooms. Only the master bedroom was large and spacious. The other three bedrooms were small, but very functional with lots of closet space. Only problem that I could see was there there was the master bath and then one other bath to serve the three bedrooms. A half bath would have been great to help out in the mornings. We were able to function quite well.

The pool was covered and screened in, very very nice. The doors to the pool area had alarms on them to help warn families if a little one had gotten out near the pool. Let me say, you would hear it in the house quickly. There was a bit of a yard beyond the pool area with a gas grill, that we used one night too.

Resonable cost as four families could not have gotten four hotel rooms off site for the cost of the house. The next week we were in a grand villa at OKW as I am a DVC member. My report on that is on the DVC page.

In an effort to keep the resorts board on topic - I've moved this to the Orlando hotels and attractions board. Please continue to use this link to get to the thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter