Premium Rental Plan Badge Purchase

Hoosier John

DIS Veteran
I need to list a reservation ............... because we won't be able to use it, but I understand that in order to list a reservation more than 30 days out, I must have this Premium Rental Plan Badge.

How much is this badge, and how would I get one?

Thanks,John

Edited by Mod to remove specific info.

I'm tagging along (please let me know if I should start a new thread). I own a Guaranteed Week contract that I would like to rent (confirmed reservation) since we won't be able tp use it this year, and would rather the money than banked points. I've read the info on the Platinum badge, but the issue is that the reservation (thru MS, not RCI) is Sunday-Sunday, which does not appear to be applicable for even a Platinum badge. Does anyone have any input on if this can even be done (and if not here, then where best to advertise)? I have an email into TSS pending :)

@Henwen88 I'd be curious what they say, too. My guess is they won't let you because it's not a DVC-owned timeshare, even tho it's not RCI specifically.

The Timeshare Store I think owns DISboards, so they might be a good company to have rent the week for you, if they won't let you rent it yourself. I imagine they will take a percentage, maybe 10-20%, but I have no experience.

Good Luck, John

I'm tagging along (please let me know if I should start a new thread). I own a Guaranteed Week contract that I would like to rent (confirmed reservation) since we won't be able tp use it this year, and would rather the money than banked points. I've read the info on the Platinum badge, but the issue is that the reservation (thru MS, not RCI) is Sunday-Sunday, which does not appear to be applicable for even a Platinum badge. Does anyone have any input on if this can even be done (and if not here, then where best to advertise)? I have an email into TSS pending :)
You are reading the DIS Rent/Trade Board rules correctly. The DIS does not allow reservations to be offered if they are for 7 nights with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival. If you want to rent a DVC guaranteed week reservation, you would need to find another venue to do so. Sorry.

You could use the DIS R/T Boards if you cancel your guaranteed week and and offer the resulting points for rent (provided you meet the other posting requirements or purchase a rental plan).

You are reading the DIS Rent/Trade Board rules correctly. The DIS does not allow reservations to be offered if they are for 7 nights with a Friday, Saturday or Sunday arrival. If you want to rent a DVC guaranteed week reservation, you would need to find another venue to do so. Sorry.

You could use the DIS R/T Boards if you cancel your guaranteed week and and offer the resulting points for rent (provided you meet the other posting requirements or purchase a rental plan).

Thanks, that's want I was thinking. Appreciate the reply!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter