PREMIUM SEATING NEEDED IF STAYING ON SITE?

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
We will be staying at Cabana bay in July, if we use early access would we still need to pay for premium seating to ensure a seats with umbrella?

Probably not. We went Memorial Day weekend with premium seating in a smaller section. There weren't a ton of umbrellas, but people were coming and going. First thing you should be able to snag it and keep it. The nice thing about the premium seating though is that the lockbox is built right into the loungers. They sold out of lockers opening weekend. Plus, you can order food from the lounger. Opening weekend the food lines were crazy long, so I even ordered water from the loungero_O Hopefully, July crowds will be a little lower and lines and lockers won't be so bad; however, I did reserve premium seating for late July. I only got 1 lounger for the 3 of us though.

Probably not. We went Memorial Day weekend with premium seating in a smaller section. There weren't a ton of umbrellas, but people were coming and going. First thing you should be able to snag it and keep it. The nice thing about the premium seating though is that the lockbox is built right into the loungers. They sold out of lockers opening weekend. Plus, you can order food from the lounger. Opening weekend the food lines were crazy long, so I even ordered water from the loungero_O Hopefully, July crowds will be a little lower and lines and lockers won't be so bad; however, I did reserve premium seating for late July. I only got 1 lounger for the 3 of us though.
Could you tell me if you booked premium seating in last week or so. When I last called Universal regarding they were no longer doing advanced reservations until late July. We're going to VB during 4th of July week and would love to have guaranteed shade of the Premium Seating Lounges.

Could you tell me if you booked premium seating in last week or so. When I last called Universal regarding they were no longer doing advanced reservations until late July. We're going to VB during 4th of July week and would love to have guaranteed shade of the Premium Seating Lounges.

I booked our premium seating for opening weekend and late July back in April. I have read that people are reserving it on these boards, but maybe they are going later than you. I thought you could still get it day of. If you can do early entry, I think you would have a better chance of getting it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter