Premium VS Regular MNSSHP Dessert party

pat fan

Sad my tag won't fit :(
I haven’t found a ton of info to compare these. If you do the “regular” party, is it that you can pop into the Terrace, have your snacks, go back to the park then go to the standing room area at the hub? I know the premium party you stay at the Terrace.
Also, is it JUST for fireworks or do you get to see the parade from there too?

I haven’t found a ton of info to compare these. If you do the “regular” party, is it that you can pop into the Terrace, have your snacks, go back to the park then go to the standing room area at the hub? I know the premium party you stay at the Terrace.

The Disney Food Blog has a great breakdown of the regular vs. premium dessert parties here: https://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2018...-for-mickeys-halloween-and-christmas-parties/. I hope that helps! :)

Thanks! I don't see a year listed, and at the bottom it says 2018. Have you been To either party to know if Boo to You viewing is available?

Ok, I have to ask - are you aware your signature image is massively large? Or are you doing that on purpose? :confused3

But no, no parade viewing is available from any of the Dessert Party versions. Parade viewing is offered at Cruella's Halloween Hide-a-Way - a special paid event at Tony's - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...alloween-party-cruellas-halloween-hide-a-way/

It has not been announced for 2020 yet, but presumably it will be offered again.

Ok, I have to ask - are you aware your signature image is massively large? Or are you doing that on purpose? :confused3

But no, no parade viewing is available from any of the Dessert Party versions. Parade viewing is offered at Cruella's Halloween Hide-a-Way - a special paid event at Tony's - https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...alloween-party-cruellas-halloween-hide-a-way/

It has not been announced for 2020 yet, but presumably it will be offered again.
Weeeellll
#1 I don’t know how to resize it
#2 I really don’t care that I don’t know how to resize it
#3 Jets fan?

I've done both the terrace party and the plaza party during the special events (MNSSHP and MVMCP) and, yes, with the "regular" party, we've found we can get there fairly late (we typically show up 20 minutes into the party), have our desserts and then either snag our garden viewing spots or wander around the park a little more before heading for the garden. With the terrace, you need to line up pretty early to get your table. The year we went, they did give us a "Reserved" sign to put at our table, so we did wander a little and came back. My recommendation is to do the Plaza Garden party ("regular") party. It doesn't eat up as much time as the Terrace party and, especially now that they have introduced more projections onto the castle, it gives you the better view of the show. There are no seats in the garden, however.

Unfortunately, neither fireworks dessert party offers parade viewing anymore. WDW got wise to the fact that they could separate the fireworks and parade into two separate, add-on parties and make more money!!

I've done both the terrace party and the plaza party during the special events (MNSSHP and MVMCP) and, yes, with the "regular" party, we've found we can get there fairly late (we typically show up 20 minutes into the party), have our desserts and then either snag our garden viewing spots or wander around the park a little more before heading for the garden. With the terrace, you need to line up pretty early to get your table. The year we went, they did give us a "Reserved" sign to put at our table, so we did wander a little and came back. My recommendation is to do the Plaza Garden party ("regular") party. It doesn't eat up as much time as the Terrace party and, especially now that they have introduced more projections onto the castle, it gives you the better view of the show. There are no seats in the garden, however.

Unfortunately, neither fireworks dessert party offers parade viewing anymore. WDW got wise to the fact that they could separate the fireworks and parade into two separate, add-on parties and make more money!!
Thank you!! We’ll have a 4 year old and he won’t want to stand around for hours staying out a spot, but we’d really only utilize it I think for the parade, so I guess it’s not worth it. Is there a “thing” to get viewing for the parade?

Thank you!! We’ll have a 4 year old and he won’t want to stand around for hours staying out a spot, but we’d really only utilize it I think for the parade, so I guess it’s not worth it. Is there a “thing” to get viewing for the parade?

Yes, for MNSSHP, it's called Cruella's Hideaway and it's located at Tony's Town Square. Unfortunately, in years past, you could only get a spot for the second parade (which is at 11 pm, I believe. We've never stayed that long!), but who knows what they will do this year. If your 4-year old can stay up that late and you only want the parade, that might be the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter