preparing for planning session??

sunsh1ne

DIS Veteran
hi ladies i am so excited, nervouse, and sad that my planing session is on monday!!! it is also my birthday. i have read a lot of your reports but i was woundering is there a list of things that you think are helpful when i go. such as what types of items and questions should i have prepared???

i will take a lot of pictures maybe by then the dis will allow me to post!!

thanks again

Bring everything like picutes of your dress,bm dresses,pictures of flowers you love flowers you hate,paint swatches of your wedding colors and color flowers you want from anywhere(this helps them out a lot I was told). Basically bring everything that you have in your planner(if you have one).

Ask everything you want to know.

Why can't you post pictures?

There was a big list of things to bring or know before your planning session, maybe do a search for planning sessions or someone can link to the thread. I don't have it saved anymore since my PC broke and don't have it on my laptop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter