Prepaying for Be Our Guest

LaurenFlorida

Earning My Ears
Can you prepay for your food when you place your meal order? (After you have a reservation of course). I do not have the dining plan so I am trying to prepay for as much stuff as possible.

I have been searching forever and still can't find this info so any help would be great. TIA!

We would like to leave the park for a lunch and I think being able to walk there and back would be ideal.
Check out the budge board they usually have a thread on how to get discount disney gift cards. At Target (if you have the target red CC or debit card) gets you 5% off of disney gift cards. I would plot out where you plan on eating, estimate what the cost will be for your party and then buy that amount in gift cards. If you end up with money on it at the end then just buy yourself a Tshirt!

When you preorder at BOG you bypass the ordering kiosks and go straight to a cashier. The cashier will confirm any dietary restrictions and take payment. Payment can be cash, card, gift card, or magic band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter