Preschool Princess Madness PTR - September 2010

momma2princesses

Earning My Ears
Welcome to my Preschool Princess Madness Pre-Trip Report!

Introduction: I'm Katie, a 28-year-old stay-at-home wife to my witty husband and mother to our two sweet girls. Although I'm a lifelong Disney fanatic currently planning my eleventh adventure at Disney World, this is my first ever pre-trip report.

When: September 25-30, 2010

Where: One night off-site when we get into town, then four nights at Port Orleans French Quarter

Who: DH, Me, DD (4.5, turns 5 in October), DD (2.5, turns 3 in October), and my parents. My daughters love Disney everything, especially Princesses. So do my parents, who have driven (my mom is afraid to fly!) from PA to FL every other summer since 1986 to take my younger sister and I to Disney World. My sister and her husband are expecting their first child in November and unfortunately won't be coming on this trip! So, it's the six of us.

Vacation Philosophy: We're a little bit of "All About Keeping the Kids Happy," with a twist of "Can't Stray from our All-Time Favorites," and a pinch of "Crazy Planners who Try to Relax on Vacation but Can't Stop Planning." We're doing the Disney Dining Plan with one counter service and one table service each day because we enjoy just one big, time-consuming meal each day, and we definitely try to do the whole afternoon break/pool time/nap thing when possible. Also, we know we're going to visit Disney World every 2-3 years, so we don't try to do everything every time.

Agenda:
Fri Sept 24 Travel Day (either drive or Amtrak)
Sat Sept 25 Arrive at Radisson Resort Celebration. Pool/relax until dinner. Dinner and shopping at Downtown Disney to whet our Disney appetites!
Sun Sept 26 Check in at Port Orleans French Quarter. Tour Disney Hollywood Studios. ADR 50's Prime Time Cafe 6:00pm Dinner.
Mon Sept 27 Tour Epcot. ADR Coral Reef Restaurant 11:35 Lunch. Continue touring Epcot.
Tues Sept 28 ADR Cinderella's Royal Table 9:20am Breakfast. Tour Magic Kingdom.
Wed Sept 29 Tour Animal Kingdom. ADR Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:30 Dinner.
Thur Sept 30 Tour Magic Kingdom. Depart after lunch.
Fri Oct 1 Travel Day

What We're Looking Forward To: It's our younger daughter's first trip to Disney World, and our older girl's second. We're taking them both to breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table for the first time, and they are SO excited. We're also excited to stay at Port Orleans French Quarter, where my family stayed twice in the mid-90's. Also, EVERYTHING! :yay:

More to follow...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter