• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Presenting - Pumpkin Planning Project.........A PTR Production!!!

Yay I am so excited for you!! Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned! 2 more days where you're at, right? :)

We are at DL today. It is our first day and I woke up entirely too early as usual :lmao: We left unseasonably cool weather in Arizona to come to unseasonably warm weather here in California, pretty crazy! Hopefully it cools down for you!

I'm still here too! :wave2: I'm so excited for you both and can't wait to hear all about your trip. All your plans seem to be in place, all you have to do is enjoy now! pixiedust:

I had to do it, I just had to.......................

9 sleeps to go!!!

Let's hear it for the single digit dance!!!!!

:dancer:

YAY!!! Single digit dance is the best dance ever... well other then getting on the plane dance and I am at DL dance!LOL

Yay almost time to go on a big plane to the happiest place on earth <3 just wondering Minnie Sue, how is your daughter's school with taking her out for such a long period? Disneyland over school wins anytime in my book (I think in most people's books too ;) )

Yay almost time to go on a big plane to the happiest place on earth <3 just wondering Minnie Sue, how is your daughter's school with taking her out for such a long period? Disneyland over school wins anytime in my book (I think in most people's books too ;) )

Hi:wave2:

Yep, almost time to jetting off........7 more sleeps! In fact, this time next week we will be on the plane:thumbsup2:cool1:

We are pretty lucky that Laura is good at school and does well in her classes so they don't mind when we whisk her away for our holidays! She actually had the whole of December off in 2010!!!
And you are right..........................Disneyland wins over school EVERY timepixiedust:

Down to the last minute bits and pieces.

Changed my mind at the last minute and decided to get a sim card for my iphone. I really wanted to use my touring plan and Mousewait aps, so sim card was purchased through Travelgear ( who are great by the way!!! ), it arrived the next day and Telstra have unlocked my phone for me! Yay!!!

Off to get Snow White some shoes today to go with her costume and I need some new headphones!!!

And I did end up cancelling the tickets on the train for the Walt Disney exhibitiion. DH was just not keen on us being out in a strange place with no security after dark and I can't say I was too happy about it in the end either. I want us to be safe and for him not to have worry. I got a full refund so am not out of pocket for the train but could not get a refund for the exhibition but as they were only $36.00 for the 2 I am not too concerned. It could have been worse!!!. A bit sad that we can't go, but oh well, we will just have to spend the day at Disneyland...................what a shame!!!!:rotfl2:

Oh, and did I mention..................

4 more sleeps..................yay!!!!!

Have fun!!!
Can't wait to see your trip report with LOTS of photos:yay:. As I'm sure I've said before, your last TR was the first one I read on here, and your photos were such an inspiration to me. Can't wait to get my own chance to take some in DL SOON!:banana:

Hi Sue,

Just wanted to drop by and wish you both a fantastic trip! pixiedust:

Looking forward to your TR with much anticipation! :dance3:

Cheers! :wave2:

1 sleep to go!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes! I will be posting some "live" updates throughout our trip so stay tuned!!!!

A few pics will definitely be in order!!!

To be continued.........................!!!!!

YAY! Have a great time MinnieSue (I'm sure you will :) ) safe travels and can't wait to hear about your trip once you return

Hey Minnie Sue :wave2: hope you guys are having a blast, didn't see you at the party last night but it was packed so it was unlikely :rotfl: have fun tomorrow night :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter