Preserving autographed cap?

BibbidiBobbidiBOO

<font color=green>AKL is my new favorite<br><font
DD decided AFTER we arrived at WDW that in addition to having her Creative Memories book signed by the princesses at PSB, she wanted to buy a pink Princess visor for them to sign. So they all signed the visor part of it and it looks really nice. Got lots of remarks. Now I wonder if I should spray the thing with scotchguard or anything to protect it?? We used our black waterproof, fadeproof archival felt pen that we use in the CM scrapbooks. Any advice? Should I leave it alone?

Come on scrappers, I told BBB that you guys would know! Someone help us out here!!!!:D :D :D :D

Is it a fabric visor? I would try scotchgard if it is.

Or, call a sports store or autograph dealer in the area. I have a couple of signed hats from my college program, and one of the sports stores treated the hats with something to preserve the autographs. I'm not sure what it was, though, but it seems to have worked!

It is fabric. That is a good idea. I can call somewhere tomorrow. DS has had hats signed before, but I have never worried about them-maybe I value the Princesses more:p !? More work to get those breakfasts and more $$ I guess;) !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter