Presidents’ Day weekend

I believe that was with an evening EMH - I remember being there. Do they announce additional EMH closer to the dates? I can't remember if it was announced ahead of time or not.
No, there were not additional EMH, the park was just open longer to everyone. AK opened earlier so the EMH was from 7:00-8:00am instead of 8:00-9:00am.

No, there were not additional EMH, the park was just open longer to everyone. AK opened earlier so the EMH was from 7:00-8:00am instead of 8:00-9:00am.

There WERE evening EMH for Epcot and for Magic Kingdom. I went to both of them.

We will be there from the 17th for 2 weeks, I’m expecting lots of people, but I have to say my FP booking went very smoothly today which is encouraging.

No one is doubting that EMH occurred. It’s just were they added after the initial schedule came out?
We were there and booked/planned in advance. Not new EMH were added. Park hours were extended until midnight at MK for all park goers over the weekend and AK opened at 7:00 for EMH on the Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter