President's Day holiday

altamamma

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me when this is exactly? Is it just one day off or the whole week off? We will be there Feb 13-17 and I hope it won't be too crowded.
Thanks! pirate:

Our school recognizes President's Day Feb 20. With that said, My DS has off a half day Feb 16, and the entire day Feb 17 & 20.

Our schools also have the 17th off as well as the 20th. I would expect that by Friday the 17th it will start getting really busy for the President's day weekend. Most people will have a 4 day weekend, so it would be a great time to head to Disneyland. If you go expecting this though, it shouldn't be too bad. :teeth:

Just another heads up......I know all DL on site hotels are completely booked up. I called this morning with last minute regrets that we're not staying on site for theose days and they said they have not 1 room left.

It has been booked up for weeks.. But I was lucky enough to call on the right day when they happen to have some space open back up and I got our reservations!!

doodlebug said:
It has been booked up for weeks.. But I was lucky enough to call on the right day when they happen to have some space open back up and I got our reservations!!

When I called last week they had rooms available...if you wanted to pay that price.

Princess Tink said:
When I called last week they had rooms available...if you wanted to pay that price.

I was able to get my room at the Disney Visa rate of $119.00 :cool1: :cool1: but I guess if we would have had to pay full price we would have stayed somewhere else....

doodlebug said:
I was able to get my room at the Disney Visa rate of $119.00 :cool1: :cool1: but I guess if we would have had to pay full price we would have stayed somewhere else....

Doodlebug...........that's just not right, I am jealous! I guess you did in fact time it right. We weren't even aware of the DV rate until last week, I wish I would of! I may try again before leaving, you never know maybe we'll have a little pixie dust thrown our way!

Princess Tink... I would keep trying if I were you too.... I tried for days and days and days in a row until I finally got the days that we wanted...

Let's not forget to check the weather report. A forecast of rain usually causes mass cancellations.

thanks for the glimpse of hope MsYumiBr and doodlebug.....I guess Imay need to be more persistance than calling once a week. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter