Pressed Pennies

Christy May

Earning My Ears
We recently cruised out of Port Canaveral and I forgot to get my pennies before we boarded.
Would anyone be willing to get me pressed pennies of all the boat names. I am not even sure which
ones they have there inside the terminal at Port Canaveral. TIA.

I believe they have 6 pennies: 1 for each of the 4 ships, a DCL, and a Castaway Cay.

Cruising next week. Send me a message if you'd like me to get them for you. My kids collect pressed pennies so it won't be any trouble to get yours also.

There are six different designs.
Each one cost .51. There is a machine to change dollar bills to quarters but no place to get pennies. So bring your own.

got this from a silent auction on board .....

enhance

predates ships 3 and 4

Didn't they also have a machine on CC? Where the PO is? I thought I saw one there before.

One of the machines is broken so I couldn’t get the magic. Hopefully its fixed by the time you get there.

I am new to DIS Forums to forgive me. I can't seem to figure out how to start a new conversation so I'm replying to this old one in hopes someone can help.
We took a Disney Cruise last week and I didn't get pressed pennies for my two kids in the terminal. I need 2 of the Magic and 2 of the Castaway Cay. Would anyone be willing to get these for me on your upcoming cruise. My kids would be delighted.

We recently cruised out of Port Canaveral and I forgot to get my pennies before we boarded.
Would anyone be willing to get me pressed pennies of all the boat names. I am not even sure which
ones they have there inside the terminal at Port Canaveral. TIA.
Hi Christy,
Were you able to get your pennies? I'm hoping I can find someone to do the same for us.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter