Pressed Penny Collectors

Norma Cook

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone! My kids are avid pressed penny collectors. We just arrived home from our cruise this past weekend from Port Canaveral. We didn't get the Disney Magic pressed penny or the Castaway Cay pressed penny while we were in the terminal. I need two of each of them. Would someone be willing to get these for us on their upcoming cruise. My kids would be so delighted. Thanks in Advance!:worship:

I have collected pressed pennies for more than 30 years and in 8 cruises out of Port Canaveral terminal, I never got a pressed penny there -- I didn't know they had them (bummer)! Well, if I can ever afford to cruise Disney again, I will certainly look for it. Hope someone can get them for you -- it's a great hobby (I have filled books from all over the country and some Caribbean ports). The pressed quarters are fun too.

I have collected pressed pennies for more than 30 years and in 8 cruises out of Port Canaveral terminal, I never got a pressed penny there -- I didn't know they had them (bummer)! Well, if I can ever afford to cruise Disney again, I will certainly look for it. Hope someone can get them for you -- it's a great hobby (I have filled books from all over the country and some Caribbean ports). The pressed quarters are fun too.
The coin machine is kinda hidden so if you aren't looking for it, it is not hard to pass up. My kids started this collection when they were toddlers. We love it! It's such an inexpensive treasure from our vacations.

Last edited:
I’m going in April if you don’t find someone before then. I’d be happy to get them for you. My daughter collects them, too! :)
That is awesome! Thank you so much! I will keep you updated. We are disappointed we missed them.

Hi Melni,
I'm new to DIS Forums. I sent you a private message so we can work out the details and I can reimburse you. Can you let me know if you received it? I really appreciate you doing this for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter