"Pretend" Rides/Attractions

None - if I don't like something, I never pretend to like it. That doesn't mean I won't ride/experience the attractions I don't enjoy as much. But I have no reason to pretend for anyone else's sake ^_^

Tower of Terror. My older DS insists on riding it so my DH and I have to take turns.

And I don't pretend to like it. I openly show my distaste for it. I'm a big chicken and close my eyes and cry like a baby every time.

It's Tough to be a Bug - the dry ice/smoke makes me hyperventilate!

I've only been on IASW once and that was at 1am after a long day. There's something psychedelic about it when you're tired - not good lol.

The Disney Junior Live show at HS .. I don't pretend to like it really. We always took our daughter when she was younger and my husband knows that I'm really grossed out by sitting on the floor. I didn't really pretend to like sitting on the floor for my daughter either, but more did so in order for her to enjoy the show. My husband would've understood if I chose to stand in the back of the auditorium (he's cool like that :)), but I don't regret staying on the floor with them because our daughter was so happy to dance along to the music.

Aw come on - I LOVE It's a Small World!

I am the type who finds fun in just about everything, but I wouldn't go back to Country Bear Jamboree unless I was dragged. If the rest of the group had loved it, I might, but no one was really blown away.

My daughter would say any of the animal trails in AK. So disappointing to me. I need to go there solo and actually walk them all at my leisure!

Muppets. Sh, don't tell my husband! There are others I don't like that I don't try to hide (Speedway, It's Tough to be a Bug), but the Muppets are sacred for him so I will continue to smile my way through that one.

Space Mountain - it's too jerky, hurts my neck & back
Splash Mountain - I don't like the drop, makes me sick

I loved Country Bears in DL 30 years ago. Finally saw it again in WDW last year. That's 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. Really bad.

Another vote for Country Bears. Its classic, but just painful. Oh and the tree house. It was cool back in the day when it had some relevance. Now I am just climbing a bunch of stairs after walking 12 miles, why exactly???

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. It's just boring to me, and then there's that part where the chain lift-hill is deafening.

The Seas with Nemo and Friends. I'd skip it each trip, but my husband seems to really enjoy it. I'd much rather just explore the pavilion than go on the ride, but he loves it so I just smile and sit in the clam shell waiting for it to be over.

We skipped both Jungle Cruise on our last trip. It's just dumb and we decided not to waste our time when none of us enjoy it.

We always ride IASW not because we like it because it's because it's so bad and laughable on so many levels, you just have to subject yourself to it once each trip!

I loved Country Bears in DL 30 years ago. Finally saw it again in WDW last year. That's 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back. Really bad.

Ha ha ha, I forgot about that one. It's a stinker all right, although it's not every day you get to hear "Blood on the Saddle"!

Alladin's Magic Carpet.

When I ride it, all I can think is
"I can find this same ride in any parking lot carnival, but I'm on this one because I've already paid for it"
and
"This controller makes the carpet tilt back and forth four inches. Ooooh."

Ok, I know I'll probably lose my ability to EVER post on the DIS boards again with this one. . . but here goes. . . . . the Haunted Mansion. . . . I actually get creeped out on it!

Tiki Room and It's a Small World. I just cannot stand either ride, but my Mom seems to love the latter, so every time we go to Disney...:confused3

Amazing to see this thread at three pages and no one has mentioned Stitch.

Of course, it's my five year old's favorite ever...different strokes, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter