Pretty Little Liars Fans?

omg! i thought the finale was awesome!
as far as ian being dead...i think he is. this is my weird thinking: a must have come back and took him/whoever hung him or whatever took him.
i don't think emily will move..the show will be hard to continue (in my opinion)
i hope aria and ezra arent done, i don't think hes lying to her about the ex
i also think a is mona JUST MY OPINION! haha i do not actually know if it is. i think its her because she ripped up the letter, she knows all about their business, etc.

I agree that I don't think Ezra is lying about his ex. I really hope Aria believes him and that things can go back to normal for the two of them.

A= Mona and Noel???? just my prediction, there has to be a secret hookup going on. and the detective dude peeves me!!!!! he's going against the rules of his job. i just want to know how Ian's body was freed so easily, and who lugged it out of the church w/o being seen. and what's going to happen to the girls with Ian's body missing? is it going to be like the trophy, especially since the trophy was also a clue against Ian? it makes sense now why the main attacks have been on spencer. and were A(s) and Ian in contact when he was alive, acomplice or enimies?

wow, i've been asking a lot of questions. i'm a thespian and my directors have taught me how to question a character and develop their story, so i feel i need to know everything, even if it hasn't been answered!

A= Mona and Noel???? just my prediction, there has to be a secret hookup going on. and the detective dude peeves me!!!!! he's going against the rules of his job. i just want to know how Ian's body was freed so easily, and who lugged it out of the church w/o being seen. and what's going to happen to the girls with Ian's body missing? is it going to be like the trophy, especially since the trophy was also a clue against Ian? it makes sense now why the main attacks have been on spencer. and were A(s) and Ian in contact when he was alive, acomplice or enimies?

wow, i've been asking a lot of questions. i'm a thespian and my directors have taught me how to question a character and develop their story, so i feel i need to know everything, even if it hasn't been answered!

I feel like it's definitely going to make the girls look more suspicious now that Ian's body has disappeared. This would be the perfect opportunity for the cops to watch the rest of the girls, not just spencer. though I guess lying isn't really a crime, it doesn't make things look good for them.

I'm also curious to know if A and Ian were working together. Ian made it seem like they were, the way he was threatening Spencer, but then again, his threats may have had nothing to do with A. Or maybe A was threatening him, and he thought it was Spencer?

Pretty Little Liars is wonderful show, I'm huge fan of it. I ever enjoyed its episode amd ever missed it. I have read its book, It is really nice and wondrous story. In Tv series, Mine favorite Character is Hanna Marin.

Pretty Little Liars is wonderful show, I'm huge fan of it. I ever enjoyed its episode amd ever missed it. I have read its book, It is really nice and wondrous story. In Tv series, Mine favorite Character is Hanna Marin.

Hanna's my favorite in the TV show, too. :goodvibes
In the books Spencer was my favorite.

I hope Ezra and Aria aren't done-- even though I know it's wrong for them to be together(since it's illegal and everything, lol) I think they're such a cute couple and don't want anything to happen to them.

Their relationship is not illegal unless they DO anything (aka have sex.) Then Ezra would be thrown into jail because Aria's a minor. But if they don't do anything, then their relationship isn't illegal. It's highly frowned upon, but not illegal :-)

Aria and Ezra
Toby and spencer
Caleb and Hanna

those are my top faves couples EVER... although hanna & lucas would have been really adorable, he reminds me of a puppy dog! i love how they have kept Aria and Ezra together(up until that last episode) that show needs some form of consistancy and i know each week i'll get something sweet from the two of them :) now where will Ian's body be found, if he really is dead?

(haven't posted on here in a while , so hi again :) )

OMGGG ! the finale was soooo intense ! PLL just gets better and better ! i read the books before i started watching the show, but its SO different from the books so i still get chills !

Lucas is the sweetest boy ever bringing Caleb back for Hanna<3 that was just adorable.
And the cop-jenna connection is absolutley creepy. From the beginning i could tell something was up with him. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL JUNE !

• I just watched the finale on Hulu.... ahhh it was intense! I loved every minute!
  • I feel like maybe the guy who pushed Ian may have been Toby? but who knows.
  • The whole thing between Ezra & Aria is actually kinda boring to me, I just feel like it's getting old.
  • I REALLY hope Hanna gets back with Caleb, I LOVEEEE him :love:

Their relationship is not illegal unless they DO anything (aka have sex.) Then Ezra would be thrown into jail because Aria's a minor. But if they don't do anything, then their relationship isn't illegal. It's highly frowned upon, but not illegal :-)

ah, very good point! :)
the little details do make a difference.

Aria and Ezra
Toby and spencer
Caleb and Hanna

those are my top faves couples EVER... although hanna & lucas would have been really adorable, he reminds me of a puppy dog! i love how they have kept Aria and Ezra together(up until that last episode) that show needs some form of consistancy and i know each week i'll get something sweet from the two of them :) now where will Ian's body be found, if he really is dead?

I love Toby and Spencer! they're my favorite couple in the show, then Aria and Ezra, then Caleb and Hanna.

They do keep consistency with the couples, and you're right, the show definitely needs it, since they're constantly pulling out characters then randomly throwing them back into the mix.

that's a good question. If it was A, then I guess they would have a good place to hide it? They seem to be pretty good at hiding everything else.
If it wasn't A, then I have no clue. Anything I can think of would be too easy for someone to stumble upon. Maybe an abandoned house or something?

(haven't posted on here in a while , so hi again :) )

OMGGG ! the finale was soooo intense ! PLL just gets better and better ! i read the books before i started watching the show, but its SO different from the books so i still get chills !

Lucas is the sweetest boy ever bringing Caleb back for Hanna<3 that was just adorable.
And the cop-jenna connection is absolutley creepy. From the beginning i could tell something was up with him. I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL JUNE !

Lucas is such a sweetheart! :lovestruc he had a chance to go after Hanna himself, but he chose not to. I love that he chose to do the right thing.

And Jenna's relationship with the cop is definitely creepy! I wanna know how they came to be together...it just seems kind of out there. and I agree- June can't come fast enough, lol.

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40440945 said:
  • I just watched the finale on Hulu.... ahhh it was intense! I loved every minute!
  • I feel like maybe the guy who pushed Ian may have been Toby? but who knows.
  • The whole thing between Ezra & Aria is actually kinda boring to me, I just feel like it's getting old.
  • I REALLY hope Hanna gets back with Caleb, I LOVEEEE him :love:

Ezra and Aria don't have much drama going on right now, but I feel like A is going to send them some soon. A has left them alone for too long. it isn't like them to do that. I still think they're an adorable couple, though.

And I love Caleb, too. He's my second favorite character(behind Hanna, haha). He's so adorable, and he seems to be such a great guy so far.

Ezra and Aria don't have much drama going on right now, but I feel like A is going to send them some soon. A has left them alone for too long. it isn't like them to do that. I still think they're an adorable couple, though.

True true. I also think A will be sending stuff to Emily since her situation was left alone in the finale; it was mainly focused on Spencer and Ian. I hope something happens with Ezra & Aria... And I want that Jackie girl out of the picture!!

♫♥MickeyManda♥♫;40443303 said:
True true. I also think A will be sending stuff to Emily since her situation was left alone in the finale; it was mainly focused on Spencer and Ian. I hope something happens with Ezra & Aria... And I want that Jackie girl out of the picture!!

A definitely will be bothering Emily. I wonder with what, though? The only thing is Paige, and then that other girl from that program.

I definitely want Jackie out of the picture! I feel like she's gonna tear Ezra and Aria apart, and I would hate it if that happened!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter