Pretty pleased with our adr bookings

Amberrosess

Earning My Ears
Today was our day to book for our trip july12 to July 19th.
Arrival day- Trex for dinner.(kids favorite)
First day-magic kingdom liberty tree tavern for dinner.
Day two- Hollywood studios 50's prime time for dinner. Also has member magic planned.
Day three-epcot lunch at biertegarten.
Day four - dinner at Art Smiths homecoming.
Day five- animal kingdom lunch yak and yeti dinner at space 220.
Day six- magic kingdom breakfast at topolinos dinner at storybook dining. Then fireworks treats and seats desert party.
I realize last couple days has a lot of reservations but only way to get topolinos, space 220, storybook dining and the fireworks party.

Have you dug out from under that ton of pixie dust dumped on you? That's the only way I know of to get that many fantastic ADRs. WOW!

Topolino's breakfast? We tried and tried, couldn't get it. I cordially ENVY you that one.

Do enjoy and thank your lucky wishing star for every one.

Have you dug out from under that ton of pixie dust dumped on you? That's the only way I know of to get that many fantastic ADRs. WOW!

Topolino's breakfast? We tried and tried, couldn't get it. I cordially ENVY you that one.

Do enjoy and thank your lucky wishing star for every one.
Thanks, I did set an alarm for midnight to get the seats and treats. Then up at 530 to be ready on the dot to book. I been tired all day . Lol

Congrats! I'm crossing my fingers for our last day which, by the way, is the same as yours. Topolino's for breakfast and Story Book for dinner. I make my reservations on Thursday

Topolino’s breakfast was the best. They don’t even need characters.

Topolinos does take 1.5 hour and Storybook would be 2 hours (plus Uber going there) and the dessert party is 1.5 to get good seats.

Space220 dinner can be 2.5-3 hours (we missed fireworks on our only Epcot evening back in Nov). I would do a QS on that day.

CRT was 2 hours and we had to ask for desserts to go as kids were exhausted from sitting.

Service and checkin was taking so much time out of our day and conflicting with Genie/LLI$ we ended up cancelling last 2 scheduled dinners (incl Topolinos).

Steakhouse71 went down in quality and CRT went up to Topolinos level.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter