Previously purchased tickets with Maxpass

So I emailed Disney about a refund for MaxPass back in May I believe. I never heard anything back but today I received 2 $45 Disney e-gift cards, one for each 3 day ticket I'm assuming. Nice little surprise in my inbox!
Me too! I called early May and never heard anything back, so I just gave up and was going to go to the ticket booth. Just got 2 $75 gift cards for my 5 day tickets. Hooray! Just in time to put the money towards our day tickets for October.

Me too! I called early May and never heard anything back, so I just gave up and was going to go to the ticket booth. Just got 2 $75 gift cards for my 5 day tickets. Hooray! Just in time to put the money towards our day tickets for October.
May I ask what email address you contacted? I've been sitting on 5-day tickets with Maxpass since early 2020 (before the pandemic). Not sure when I'll use them, maybe spring 2022? I've been debating trying to get a credit/refund vs. just waiting to see if it's back by then.

May I ask what email address you contacted? I've been sitting on 5-day tickets with Maxpass since early 2020 (before the pandemic). Not sure when I'll use them, maybe spring 2022? I've been debating trying to get a credit/refund vs. just waiting to see if it's back by then.

I actually called and spoke to someone at ticketing. I was on hold for 2 hours. The agent said to expect a refund in 6 weeks. It's been 10. It looks like 22Tink (poster above me) said she emailed, so maybe she can help you with that. For what it's worth I tried the chat on the app and they said for MaxPass refunds I needed to call.

I emailed right through the website. I'll try to link the page for you. email

Does anybody know if you can just take your expired 2020 DL hoppers through the gates? I've read that the tickets are good until Dec. 16th. I was just wondering if we had to go to the ticket booth, thanks!

Does anybody know if you can just take your expired 2020 DL hoppers through the gates? I've read that the tickets are good until Dec. 16th. I was just wondering if we had to go to the ticket booth, thanks!
You can. The expiration dates were extended to December 16, as you said. We used our tickets purchased in January 2020 that were supposed to expire this past January with no issues two weeks ago.

You can. The expiration dates were extended to December 16, as you said. We used our tickets purchased in January 2020 that were supposed to expire this past January with no issues two weeks ago.
Great, thank-you so much!

I wish Disney would keep a consistent ticketing system. We have Magic bands and old stripe tickets still. A bunch of water park admissions are stuck on the old paper tickets. We used to buy never expire 10 day passes and use them for a couple of years and they came with a ton of extras. Last visit it took them forever to strip the credits off the old paper tickets and put them on our magic bands.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter