Price Discovery Cove photo and video package?

The photo CD is priceless and is so worth it but the DVD of the Dolphin Experience I got was horrible, there was no volume of your interaction...only music, it was painful to watch with the family. Before people start flaming me I want to say we are going back to Discovery Cove this year. It is easily the best experience I have had with my daughter since she was born. I just want to say, I didn't watch the DVD before I walked out......it would have been a good idea. The pictures on the CD are beautiful and so easy to make your prints from. Discovery Cove is the greatest park ever and we will be back in 3 weeks! last year I told my daughter it was a once in a lifetime trip.......I guess now it is twice and counting.

I loved our video. As another poster mentioned, there isn't any conversation, but rather music. However, we understood that from the beginning. If you're not mic'd up and the video person is a fair distance away (especially during the dolphin experience), I can't imagine why anyone would think there would be sound bites of conversations, etc.? :confused3

Not sure if I understand about bringing your own camera. Am I allowed to take pictures with my own camera throughout the day? I know I won't be able to at the dolphin swim or other animal interactions, but can I take pictures while we are in the lazy river or on the beach?

Not sure if I understand about bringing your own camera. Am I allowed to take pictures with my own camera throughout the day? I know I won't be able to at the dolphin swim or other animal interactions, but can I take pictures while we are in the lazy river or on the beach?

Absolutely! The only time I couldn't take pics was during the dolphin swim, but I was able to with the stingrays and the fish.

...the DVD of the Dolphin Experience I got was horrible, there was no volume of your interaction...only music...

I read somewhere that you could ask them to leave out the music.

We're going in October :woohoo: and I really appreciate the info provided here!

Great pictures Scootch! :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting them.

Is it possible to just buy a photo or two without getting a package? My sister & I would just like one picture with the two of us and the dolphin.
Or, if we go for the basic package,will they let us be in a photo together or would we have to buy two packages?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter