• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Price error next August

I'm now stuck on "Please wait while we contact your bank for authorisation. Please do not click on the back browser whilst your online secure payment is being processed."!

Must admit, I went back and re-did changing to AKL, lol.

Same here stuck on please wait while we contact your bank - got to this stage about 5 times, hope they dont take all payments could end up being an expensive bargain :rotfl2:

I can get as far as secure payment screen, but thats it. boo!

Have you tried a different type of card? I've just posted over on the Dibb, but I spent 45 minutes trying with my VISA Debit card and kept get an error. Tried boyfriends VISA Electron and got through 2nd time.

Same here stuck on please wait while we contact your bank - got to this stage about 5 times, hope they dont take all payments could end up being an expensive bargain :rotfl2:

Knowing your luck with Disney sites they will take all payments and a surcharge ontop :rotfl2:

2 weeks AKL for under £500 is incredible. :)

I really hope they honour it for you. What a wonderful bargain!

Let us know how it goes. X

Have you tried a different type of card? I've just posted over on the Dibb, but I spent 45 minutes trying with my VISA Debit card and kept get an error. Tried boyfriends VISA Electron and got through 2nd time.

Oh we read your other post:goodvibes trying to find a car4d that will work but dont seem to have an electron...I dont hold out much hope even if I get through!

I've just booked GF for £711 thought I would go for most expensive! Fingers crossed but think we will be getting refunds or full payments back.

Well, the website is just coming up with error messages constantly now. Looks like they're onto it.

I used my visa debut card had to keep refreshing the page but have the email confirmation. Just keep trying and refreshing you will get there.

Oh we read your other post:goodvibes trying to find a car4d that will work but dont seem to have an electron...I dont hold out much hope even if I get through!

Oh I don't think it needs to be an Electron, I'm just saying if you have a different card type then give that a go :)

Well, the website is just coming up with error messages constantly now. Looks like they're onto it.

Joh, it was doing that from the beginning, you need to keep refreshing.

As an aside, I expect to cancel it'll just be an email? I really hope they don't call me to cancel as that will be one awkward phone call!

Also, it's stupid but kicking myself that I booked an AKL Standard View instead of Savannah View! Schoolboy error!

I used my visa debut card had to keep refreshing the page but have the email confirmation. Just keep trying and refreshing you will get there.

And I kept on getting the error message but keep refreshing the page.

Try starting a new booking altogether, mine went through a lot better the second time, with only two screen freezes. I only have one e-mail confirmation, so it looks okay. I too paid in full. We will see what the morning will bring!

Try starting a new booking altogether, mine went through a lot better the second time, with only two screen freezes. I only have one e-mail confirmation, so it looks okay. I too paid in full. We will see what the morning will bring!

I was trying both, either pay a deposit or full balance and kept getting rejected. When I finally got through it was on a deposit basis. Damn, another schoolboy error!

I think someone in Disney IT may be in for a good telling off tomorrow.

Good luck everyone. GF with a lagoon view room booked here.

I think someone in Disney IT may be in for a good telling off tomorrow.

I know, I don't understand why it's been allowed to go all day? In other glitches I've been in, it's always been a get in quick deal, this one has been going on for hours! Surely they must have noticed by now? It's easy enough to rip a whole website from the net within seconds.

I just logged into my Disney account and my bookings there, I tried to Pay the Balance but it keeps erroring me again so I think I'll just leave it.

We are stuck on the payment screen. 2 weeks in Aug at contemporary for £500!! Exciting times. Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter