Price for Private Car Pickup/Car Service from LAX to Grand Callifornian Hotel - Need Advice.

joseph821

DIS Veteran
Hi.

I got a quote for a pickup in a private car for $150 each way. Is that a good price?
Anyone have a preferred business you use?

Thanks in advance.

We have used Lansky's in the past but booked with Executive Car Service for our LAX-DLH return trip in July. Price for 4 people in a large SUV was $155 each way before tip. We also added on a stop at a store on the way to the hotel for $30 extra.

We have used Lansky's in the past but booked with Executive Car Service for our LAX-DLH return trip in July. Price for 4 people in a large SUV was $155 each way before tip. We also added on a stop at a store on the way to the hotel for $30 extra.
Thank you very much. So the price quote I got is competitive. Thanks for the information.

I am not sure. I called and I said 2 people with luggage for each. That was the quote I was given.
Thanks for the information. I just booked with the $150 quote. It is the place that I always use for car service from LAX to Disneyland/DLH & GCH. I have not been to DL since before COVID in 2019. But the quote is reasonable and they are excellent.

Thanks all!

Airport Express Shuttle quoted us $135 + 18% tip + $5 airport tax, grand total of $164.30 each way for 3 adults and two children. Bonus was that they provide car seats.

It's been a few years for me since last using MidWilShuttle but they were great to work with. We are a family of 4 with ton of bags and strollers. They quoted us for $125 each way and picked us up and dropped us off in a van at LAX, which is a treat these days. Whatever you are getting quoted for, don't forget about the tip. We tipped $25 each way.

It's been a few years for me since last using MidWilShuttle but they were great to work with. We are a family of 4 with ton of bags and strollers. They quoted us for $125 each way and picked us up and dropped us off in a van at LAX, which is a treat these days. Whatever you are getting quoted for, don't forget about the tip. We tipped $25 each way.
I will not forget the tip probably $30 each way. The drivers are very good. I have never had a problem. I usuallt get picked up in a sedan, Mercedes or BMW. It is just for me this trip!

I am going with Golden West Express Transportation. I have used them for years.

Does anyone have experience with Karmel Shuttle? They are on the getawaytoday site and were the service I was planning on going with.

I just got a quote from Midwil Shuttle for $120 each way, flat rate.
Used MidWilshire Shuttle for LAX to South Orange County.
Everything went well, but vehicle was a large shuttle bus for just 2 of us.
Very noisy and not very comfortable.

I have had good luck with Lyft: you have a choice of pricings. Depending on the time of day seems to drive pricing. $150 seems to be on average for good car/van. I have done "Black XL" which are usually black larger SUV's and have a longer wait time for you. Those have ran high 100's/low 200's each way. Also, depends on how many people in your party. There are so many options: but your pricing seems to be in the ballpark of what I've paid many times over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter