Price of a connecting room at Candy Cane Inn....

On demand? Or on a schedule. Something to consider - on a schedule you might have to sign up and may not get the time you want; on demand you have to wait for them to get to you - and they may be just starting another on demand.

Just something to consider. Shuttles are not always the great things they purport to be. Just depends on circumstances about the shuttle.

I would, as a PP suggested, just CALL Candy Cane Inn and ask them all your questions.
The CCI shuttle runs on a schedule and there's no signup required.

Would you please tell me about Hotel Lulu? Would you recommend it?How long of a walk to Disneyland ? Pros/cons? Thanks.
I loved it. It's super cute, the staff I dealt with was all friendly. It's definitely further than Candy Cane Inn, but *for me* not that much further. Across Katella and past a couple of buildings. I understand it's right next to the Toy Story Lot so taking that bus is an option I think - I never did that as I'm personally used to walking a lot.

I actually was going to stay there again on my upcoming trip, but I decided to try the Marriott (and save a little money as the Marriott was slightly cheaper as it gave me a 4th night free doing a package through DL).

I loved it. It's super cute, the staff I dealt with was all friendly. It's definitely further than Candy Cane Inn, but *for me* not that much further. Across Katella and past a couple of buildings. I understand it's right next to the Toy Story Lot so taking that bus is an option I think - I never did that as I'm personally used to walking a lot.

I actually was going to stay there again on my upcoming trip, but I decided to try the Marriott (and save a little money as the Marriott was slightly cheaper as it gave me a 4th night free doing a package through DL).
Wow, that sounds great. I'll keep it in mind.

Considering a stay at Lulu, instead of Stovalls - since Stovalls is a long enough walk we end up using Uber half the time.

Two quick questions about Lulu 1) does anyone know if matters whether we book the North or South Tower (apparently, need to pick one when reserving online) - will be at the Park that night, so seeing fireworks would not be a biggie. 2) can we access the ART shuttle easily on Harbor (mostly would be helpful on the late night return). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter