price of cabs

laurapoppins18

Earning My Ears
We're staying at cbr in october and want to do universal too. How much should it cost to get to universal if we go by cab? Thinking of the shuttle by mears too but that would cost in time! Any advice would be great

I'm curious, but can Uber pick-up guests in WDW? From what I've read, only Mears and their affiliates are allowed to pick-up guests on WDW property. Or can Uber drivers pick-up guests on WDW property because they're not a taxi/shared shuttle/limo-company?

We checked into this for our next trip and decided to take a taxi to and from Universal. Didn't like the shuttle idea of making a possible number of stops along the way. Plus the cost of both is about the same.

DONALD38 said:
We checked into this for our next trip and decided to take a taxi to and from Universal. Didn't like the shuttle idea of making a possible number of stops along the way. Plus the cost of both is about the same.

That is our thinking too, cab it will be

a couple years back, it cost me about $25.00 before tip in a mears cab. Traffic was extremely light when we made the journey. Nowadays my opinion is UBER is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter