Priceline Express Deals

So I called the Swan to add my kids to the reservation so I can link to MDE and not have trouble with fastpasses and they don't have the reservation yet. Does it take awhile for Priceline reservations to make their way to the hotel. The agent at the Swan seemed surprised it wasn't there.

So I called the Swan to add my kids to the reservation so I can link to MDE and not have trouble with fastpasses and they don't have the reservation yet. Does it take awhile for Priceline reservations to make their way to the hotel. The agent at the Swan seemed surprised it wasn't there.

Yeah it can take a couple of days to get the hotel reservation number from Priceline. You should get an email with it.

I am in the exact same boat - reserved the Swan, need to add my two children to reservation. I've chatted multiple times with Priceline chat and they are "unsure" where the reservation is at this point (reserved it on Saturday) but said it's in their system and that "eventually" it will get to the hotel. I expressed my concern re: FPs, etc but they said that they only promise that the reservation will be in place when we get there (about 100 days out at this point). Pretty frustrated with it.

I am in the exact same boat - reserved the Swan, need to add my two children to reservation. I've chatted multiple times with Priceline chat and they are "unsure" where the reservation is at this point (reserved it on Saturday) but said it's in their system and that "eventually" it will get to the hotel. I expressed my concern re: FPs, etc but they said that they only promise that the reservation will be in place when we get there (about 100 days out at this point). Pretty frustrated with it.

Hmm wasn’t expecting it to be an issue from other posts I read. If I don’t get something in a couple days I guess I will call and try to speak to someone who can force it through. I’m only 33 days out and need to cancel my POP reservation.

Any luck?

It all went through finally!! I was also able to add my 2 children to the reservation by calling the Swan directly (not going through Disney Wholesale--they said they can't). A day later, I re-entered the confirmation number on MDE and now it's all good - reservation for 4. A little stressful, but worth it given the deal we got on Priceline.

It all went through finally!! I was also able to add my 2 children to the reservation by calling the Swan directly (not going through Disney Wholesale--they said they can't). A day later, I re-entered the confirmation number on MDE and now it's all good - reservation for 4. A little stressful, but worth it given the deal we got on Priceline.

Thanks for the update. Did you end up getting another email from Priceline with a new reservation number or did you just call the Swan and they had the reservation there? I'm trying to figure out if I should keep calling the Swan to check or just keep waiting for the email or if I need to call Priceline and try to get someone to push it through. thanks

There's a four star on PL express in the Bonnet Creek area for 06/01-06/08, not showing resort fees and not giving me bed choice either.

Amenities are- Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant, No Smoking, Pool, Guest score 8+ for $223 a night.

Any ideas? Thanks!

There's a four star on PL express in the Bonnet Creek area for 06/01-06/08, not showing resort fees and not giving me bed choice either.

Amenities are- Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurant, No Smoking, Pool, Guest score 8+ for $223 a night.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Hotel Canary says it's the Dolphin.

Any ideas? Thanks!
But hey, I see a 5 star express deal on there for $176/night that looks like the Waldorf!

Thanks for the update. Did you end up getting another email from Priceline with a new reservation number or did you just call the Swan and they had the reservation there? I'm trying to figure out if I should keep calling the Swan to check or just keep waiting for the email or if I need to call Priceline and try to get someone to push it through. thanks

I always used my original confirmation number (not the Priceline trip id) and I took out the dash. I waited to call the Swan until after it showed up in MDE. Then the Swan added the kids, it stayed 2 people for about 24 hours -- it kicked the original reservation out of MDE, but I used the same, original confirmation number again and it showed as all four. Hope this helps! I think you should keep bugging Priceline until it shows up in MDE - and then talk to the Swan - it sounds like this is a recurring problem with Priceline - they sometimes wait a long time until they 'buy' the reservation from another booking site. Little frustrating and not very transparent!

I always used my original confirmation number (not the Priceline trip id) and I took out the dash. I waited to call the Swan until after it showed up in MDE. Then the Swan added the kids, it stayed 2 people for about 24 hours -- it kicked the original reservation out of MDE, but I used the same, original confirmation number again and it showed as all four. Hope this helps! I think you should keep bugging Priceline until it shows up in MDE - and then talk to the Swan - it sounds like this is a recurring problem with Priceline - they sometimes wait a long time until they 'buy' the reservation from another booking site. Little frustrating and not very transparent!

Thanks. I wouldn't have tried that because the Swan told me I needed an 8 digit number. Sigh. Mine doesn't work yet but hopefully it will in the next couple days.

Looking for a quick trip next week for 2 nights. Seeing 3* Bonnett Creek for $76 per night. Any idea which value this would be? Also seeing Coronado for $136 and a few 4.5/5* way over my budget

Looking for a quick trip next week for 2 nights. Seeing 3* Bonnett Creek for $76 per night. Any idea which value this would be? Also seeing Coronado for $136 and a few 4.5/5* way over my budget
I booked a 3* next week 4/8 - 4/12 and it was All Star Sports Resort for $77 a night for a Preferred Room. Great deal.
Disney's site had it for $150 a night with a Gift of Magic Room Offer or $125 for a Passholder Spring into 2019 Offer. It was a no brainer deal for me.

Good Luck!

Looking for a quick trip next week for 2 nights. Seeing 3* Bonnett Creek for $76 per night. Any idea which value this would be?
I booked a 3* next week 4/8 - 4/12 and it was All Star Sports Resort for $77 a night for a Preferred Room. Great deal.
Disney's site had it for $150 a night with a Gift of Magic Room Offer or $125 for a Passholder Spring into 2019 Offer. It was a no brainer deal for me.

Good Luck!
We ended up booking Coronado for $131, which was unmasked since I have won it before. Ended up being a preferred room! Score!

There were some REALLY good CM rates released for April, so I am guessing occupancy must be kind of low. Keep checking Priceline if you are looking for an April deal...I wouldn't be surprised it they keep showing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter