Priceline Express Deals

Hi all! We're hoping to take advantage of the 10% sale today on HW for some friends. Could someone help me figure out this one hotel? I was thinking it was Coronado Springs due to location and amenities and airport shuttle, but the free parking is throwing me off. I'm looking at Sept. 10th - Sept. 22nd. It's a 3.5 star in Bonnet Creek for $162. Amenities are airport shuttle, free parking, fitness center, business center, restaurants & pools. It's 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach. Do you think it could be CSR?
I actually think it is CSR. The ratings and star levels match. The distances seem reasonable. It doesn't match up to one of the known non-Disney 3.5 stars (Towneplace Suites or WBC).

I agree the free parking throws it off, but Disney used to have free parking, and it took HW a while to catch up with the listings. We have seen HW be off with some elements of booking before, so I almost wonder if it might have reverted to older amenities listing.

One option might be for your friends to book one night. If it is, great, book the rest.
The free parking is throwing me off too. This hotel is 0.5 miles to Blizzard beach, and other than CSR, are there closer hotels to BB? In the bed choices, there is a 'tower room' as well. The dates I mentioned above are no longer showing availability, but I'm now looking at Sept. 11 - Sept. 23rd for $163.

It is CSR. Using the draw feature in the app and surrounding only CSR shows that same deal.

@VAlegacy - could you explain how to draw on HW? Is it only on the app?

Yes app only. Enter search criteria and click the draw symbol on results page. Zoom in on area of map and draw circle around area you're looking.
Also as shown on the 3rd screen shot sometimes you get lucky and see the hidden deal plus the same standard rate side by side.

Ok I am currently reading all 258 pages on this thread and I'm sure I'll find my answers but I also love asking you guys! This will be our 5th annual trip and we wanna make it as cheap as possible so we can come back for the 50th. I only have a few concerns:

1) We have 3 people, 2 adults 1 child. Is this a problem with priceline autofilling for 2 people?
2) We can for sure get magical express?
3) Is this method only for last minute bookings? Or could we find deals for our Dec trip?

THANK YOU!

I think I got the hang of this... double checkin this one just in case!

Hotwire, dates 11/29-12/8, walt disney world- bonnet creek area, airport shuttle filter, 3 star, 4.1 rating, bed choices are standard or preferred. 111$/nt preferred 110$ standard

All star sports?

I think I got the hang of this... double checkin this one just in case!

Hotwire, dates 11/29-12/8, walt disney world- bonnet creek area, airport shuttle filter, 3 star, 4.1 rating, bed choices are standard or preferred. 111$/nt preferred 110$ standard

All star sports?
What is the distance from AK? 1.0 miles is sports

Ok I am currently reading all 258 pages on this thread and I'm sure I'll find my answers but I also love asking you guys! This will be our 5th annual trip and we wanna make it as cheap as possible so we can come back for the 50th. I only have a few concerns:

1) We have 3 people, 2 adults 1 child. Is this a problem with priceline autofilling for 2 people?
2) We can for sure get magical express?
3) Is this method only for last minute bookings? Or could we find deals for our Dec trip?

THANK YOU!
1) not a problem. You call Disney wholesale after you book and add your chikd
2) if it’s a Disney hotel you get magical exlress
3) deals pop up at random times. I’d say more likely for last minute but it all depends on your dates. Even people who are the best at this will say that there’s not set in stone time that deals pop up, and sometimes they pop up and then disappear, so book when you find something you love!

good luck!

hmm where can I see distances? I can see the map and AK is within the drawn circle.
I checked and is it 1.0 mile from AK so I believe it is Sports as well.

To answer your question, I don't think you can see exact distance using the app, only online. Online you would click on "What hotel will I get?" then click on the "Nearby" tab and it'll list a few close by locations. :-)

Last edited:
Booked the Swan according to the PLE confirmation. But, when the reservation was added to MDE is shows as the Dolphin. Will this be an issue? I am thinking it will not as they have the same park benefits, but I will follow up on this if needed.

Booked the Swan according to the PLE confirmation. But, when the reservation was added to MDE is shows as the Dolphin. Will this be an issue? I am thinking it will not as they have the same park benefits, but I will follow up on this if needed.

the only thing about the Dolphin is that the beds are doubles instead of queens. So if it's just me and my husband we each sleep in one of the beds. :rotfl:

Don’t matter at all in terms of getting into EMH or booking FP. You might want to confirm with the hotel before you go, so you know which to show up to. I think the beds in Westin hotels (Swan) are more comfortable than in Sheraton hotels (Dolphin), and I prefer Queen to Full, but I’d happily stay at either hotel. The amenities are the same.

of course when I want a 10% off coupon for PLE, I'm having trouble finding one.

We decided to fly in on 2/8 at night instead of 2/9 at the crack of dawn. Looking to stay near the airport that night before our stay at GF

We decided to fly in on 2/8 at night instead of 2/9 at the crack of dawn. Looking to stay near the airport that night before our stay at GF
I just checked my email to see if I had one for you but unfortunately not. I knew I'd gotten email from them yesterday, but the last few emails are promoting buy flight + hotel savings, no percent all coupons yet in February.

You're almost there! Have a great trip :)

@Leigh L - I went back and checked my emails from them and don't see one either!

I'm starting to stress about getting a BG for Rise of the resistance. I practice from home every day on the app but I fear all hell might break loose when I am in the real life situation. :rotfl:

Not 10% but 8MW2CF5EL6 for 5%. Expires 2/5.

That's kind of weird, on Priceline Express the Swan is a 4.5* resort and the Dolphin is a 4*!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter