Priceline Express Deals

Thank you @JJTNY! I've got my search bookmarked and will be checking it daily.
Since it seems you've tracked this for a while, do you consider $138 a good price for Dolphin?

Hello,

I am new to the priceline express deals - does anyone know which hotel this might be?
4.5 Star Hotel Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Spa 8+ guest rating and 400 reviews.

its $152 Nov21-29 and it says 19% off.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

I am new to the priceline express deals - does anyone know which hotel this might be?
4.5 Star Hotel Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Spa 8+ guest rating and 400 reviews.

its $152 Nov21-29 and it says 19% off.

Thanks in advance
I believe that would be the Swan.

Thank you @JJTNY! I've got my search bookmarked and will be checking it daily.
Since it seems you've tracked this for a while, do you consider $138 a good price for Dolphin?
Until recently, Dolphin deals were a bit more rare than Swan, so I had a smaller sample. The latest batch of deals really boosted that - from 2018 to date, the average of the Dolphin deals I've recorded is $175. (Just know early on at least I didn't record all deals, just a sample. Once in while I'd record a "high cost" deal just to have for comparison.

So, I'd say the $115 to $140 deals we're seeing now are pretty darn good. :)

I am currently booked through Dis for Pop Century 12/12-12/15. After reading all the info on current transportation disasters, I am rethinking that. This thread is so helpful- I had no idea that I could obtain WDW properties thru blind deals. What are the chances of scoring a good reservation these dates? I do prefer not Swan or Dolphin. We have stayed before and just didn't love them, but I know they are the best chance deals.

It's really frustrating to keep getting the ghost offerings for the Yacht Club and now CBR for the end of Oct and when you click on them keep getting the "Sorry! Looks like this hotel is no longer available ... " message every day over the last couple of weeks when using Chrome or IE using my desktop PC.

It's really frustrating to keep getting the ghost offerings for the Yacht Club and now CBR for the end of Oct and when you click on them keep getting the "Sorry! Looks like this hotel is no longer available ... " message every day over the last couple of weeks when using Chrome or IE using my desktop PC.
Definitely is frustrating. I was helping someone else and they finally got them to be bookable on Firefox.
Usually clearing cookies and/or using incognito mode helps, but this last batch of YC deals is much more squirrelly than usual.

I am currently booked through Dis for Pop Century 12/12-12/15. After reading all the info on current transportation disasters, I am rethinking that. This thread is so helpful- I had no idea that I could obtain WDW properties thru blind deals. What are the chances of scoring a good reservation these dates? I do prefer not Swan or Dolphin. We have stayed before and just didn't love them, but I know they are the best chance deals.
I've been tracking Priceline deals for a few years now and still really can't guess when or what deals might drop for Disney resorts. They just change it up all the time.

For your dates, if any deals do show up they should do so any time between now and early to mid-November. I'd just suggest you check every few days, keep an eye on this thread and/or watch any bloggy people on planning sites that publish posts when deals drop. ;)

Definitely is frustrating. I was helping someone else and they finally got them to be bookable on Firefox.
Usually clearing cookies and/or using incognito mode helps

I just saw bookable dates for the Yacht Club from my new computer which has never been on the Priceline site and I purposely didn't sign in.

But when I use my phone for the same dates while signed into the site I get this

so I guess they want to give newcomers a deal but not their old customers? Pretty slimy Priceline.... If I hadn’t seen your post I would have just thought they ran out of inventory

Last edited:
I just saw bookable dates for the Yacht Club from my new computer which has never been on the Priceline site and I purposely didn't sign in.

But when I use my phone for the same dates while signed into the site I get this

so I guess they want to give newcomers a deal but not their old customers? Pretty slimy Priceline.... If I hadn’t seen your post I would have just thought they ran out of inventory
Weirdly, the last couple of batches of Express deal drops all have done the "Sorry!" thing on mobile devices. I have no idea why that would be a thing.

FWIW, after watching a few years of Priceline weirdness, I don't think a lot of this glitchiness is intentional - I think either their programmers stink or the system is too complicated for them to stop breaking things when they make changes. There's usually a way around the problem, so I just say C'est la vie! and keep at it. :)

For anyone looking for November deals, Pop just showed up on HW (app only) a few minutes ago. :cool1:Unfortunately, the rates aren't great. I found 05-08Nov for $176/night which is cheaper than Dis rack rate, UNLESS you are a NC, AL, KY, GA, VA, SC, LA, MS, WV, or TN resident, in which case the "Magic is Here" promo is cheaper. I currently have a Pop reservation (refundable) through another site for cheaper but I'm hoping these prices will fall soon. If not, I'll probably cancel Pop and book CBR through PE as it'd be cheaper than what I've got now (its just not refundable). At least we know HW is finally adding the HR deals for November. Here's to hoping the prices drop soon after!

Also - Oddly enough, I think (emphasis on think) Grand Floridian ($715), Coronado ($250), and Contemporary ($624) 🤯 are showing as opaque deals for these specific dates too, but thats too much 💰 for my penny pinching self.

For anyone looking for November deals, Pop just showed up on HW (app only) a few minutes ago. :cool1:Unfortunately, the rates aren't great. I found 05-08Nov for $176/night which is cheaper than Dis rack rate, UNLESS you are a NC, AL, KY, GA, VA, SC, LA, MS, WV, or TN resident, in which case the "Magic is Here" promo is cheaper. I currently have a Pop reservation (refundable) through another site for cheaper but I'm hoping these prices will fall soon. If not, I'll probably cancel Pop and book CBR through PE as it'd be cheaper than what I've got now (its just not refundable). At least we know HW is finally adding the HR deals for November. Here's to hoping the prices drop soon after!

Also - Oddly enough, I think (emphasis on think) Grand Floridian ($715), Coronado ($250), and Contemporary ($624) 🤯 are showing as opaque deals for these specific dates too, but thats too much 💰 for my penny pinching self.
Nice catches! Maybe they are a clue some new deals are coming. :)

I believe I am brining back the B resort for my family (2 adults and 3 kids) for 11/14 to 11/22.

It says
EXPRESS DEAL
30% Off
We choose the hotel, you save 30%

wasPrice marked down from original price of $80
$56
$448 for 8 nights, 2 adults, 3 children

But when I click on the hotel - none of the rooms are for 5 people but it's quoting $48 for 5 people. Any thoughts?

Noticed Coronado Springs (CSR) and Pop Century were showing on Hot Wire Hot Rates and CSR on Priceline Express for the end of this month. I ended up booking the 3.5 Hot Wire Hot Rate via the App and received CSR for $97 Per Night and then added the promo code LETSGOAWAY to get another 7% discount.

Desktop currently shows these and the app is a couple dollars less.

Noticed Coronado Springs (CSR) and Pop Century were showing on Hot Wire Hot Rates and CSR on Priceline Express for the end of this month. I ended up booking the 3.5 Hot Wire Hot Rate via the App and received CSR for $97 Per Night and then added the promo code LETSGOAWAY to get another 7% discount.

View attachment 532857
Very nice!

I believe I am brining back the B resort for my family (2 adults and 3 kids) for 11/14 to 11/22.

It says
EXPRESS DEAL
30% Off
We choose the hotel, you save 30%

wasPrice marked down from original price of $80
$56
$448 for 8 nights, 2 adults, 3 children

But when I click on the hotel - none of the rooms are for 5 people but it's quoting $48 for 5 people. Any thoughts?
That scenario makes me cautious - in general Priceline Express only guarantees rooms for 2 unless the room specifically lists more. (Not really an issue for 4 people with Disney resorts and many of the area resort since most rooms sleep 4.)
I just tried your dates and party and see what you see. I usually tell people I wouldn't try to 5 on an Express Deal, the last thing I want is a surprise when I try to check in.

You know, when you add on the taxes, PE fee and resort fees to to that $48 B Resort deal it ends up being $717.12.

But, early in the year there was a Mousesavers newsletter deal that runs to the end of the year: 20% off rates and waived resort fees. (The latter really saves a bundle.) If you use that Mousesavers code/link it offers up the "Captivating Queen" room category for $85 per night. the room has 2 queens and a sleeper sofa. With taxes and NO resort fees, that comes out to $768.60 all in. (They do still have a parking fee to add in later either way, BTW.)

Personally, these days I'd go for a refundable deal (up to 72 hours before) that costs a little more than the possibility of the Priceline causing a room-for-5 problem.

I think Mousesavers asks that people not share links and codes, because they want people to see the newsletter they worked hard to put out. But I believe they do allow people to forward the message, so I can try PMing you that whole newsletter if you'd like to give the deal a look.

I was looking for a blind deal for Pop a couple of weeks ago for use a few days later (looked on Friday and Saturday to leave Sunday or Monday). I couldn’t find a good rate until Sunday morning. It was a “last chance” sort of thing and I was able to get Pop for $83/night for 3 nights.

View attachment 532857
What specific dates, please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter