Priceline Express Deals

This thread is hopping today! So excited for everyone getting such great deals. I'd like to ask advice on this one....
Jan 10-13, 3 star, Bonnet Creek
$66 with 8+ rating and 22% off. Has the 3 - free internet, pool, restaurant

I am confused by this one. i do not see any values available for my dates. I'd love for it to be a Disney resort. Any thoughts?

You are correct-- I have been stalking for my trip in May and I finally found Express Deals for my dates this morning. I just scored Coronado Springs for $97/night for a long weekend; saved over 60%. The description says: Free Internet, Restaurant, Swimming Pool. Also there are no resort fees.
Thanks to everyone on this thread for the tips!

When in May are you going? I'm looking to add a night to my stay on 5/4

This thread is hopping today! So excited for everyone getting such great deals. I'd like to ask advice on this one....

I am confused by this one. i do not see any values available for my dates. I'd love for it to be a Disney resort. Any thoughts?
how many reviews does it say it has?

I think it could be Movies or Art of Animation based on star level, but honestly I wonder if it is Coronado Springs. I booked that earlier today for $82 in early Feb on a priceline express deal. They are 3.5 stars, but have an 8+ rating with over 300 reviews which matches your listing.

I'm looking for 1/28-2/2 -- are you seeing any other disney resorts besides Sport, Coronado, POR, and AKL?

I also am thinking of doing a split stay to check out different resorts. POR came up for 1/28-1/31 only and not for the entire week. I'm curious to know if there are any resorts I'm missing.

The stuff I'm finding is super scattered, one-night only, so I'm not sure this is much help to you (unless you want to switch resorts a lot). But here's what else I think I'm seeing for your timeframe...

1/28 (one night)
Yacht Club for $179
Grand Floridian for $240

1/30 (one night)
Grand Floridian for $239
Wilderness Lodge for $177

1/31 (one night)
Yacht Club for $181

I think it could be Movies or Art of Animation based on star level, but honestly I wonder if it is Coronado Springs. I booked that earlier today for $82 in early Feb on a priceline express deal. They are 3.5 stars, but have an 8+ rating with over 300 reviews which matches your listing.

Thank you for taking a look and trying to help. This is so confusing because it's only a 22% discount. The only value showing up in the "browse all hotels" tab is Art of Animation and it's $372 with only 91 reviews. I wonder if the express deals could be a hotel that doesn't show up in the regular search? We will not have a car and really need a Disney resort. Coronado is showing up (I think) at 80% off for $98.

The amenities point to it being a Disney value, but I couldn't guess which one since like you said, the values are otherwise showing no availability on those dates! Hmmm.

I do think I'm seeing Wilderness Lodge for $229/night for your dates.

Hi I'm new here, but I have been following along and was able to book AKL for our upcoming trip through priceline. I called the Disney wholesale number to add another adult to our reservation (we will be 3 adults and 1 child), and they informed me that they absolutely cannot do that, and never have been able to. I chatted with priceline as well, and they will not change my reservation and said the hotel has to. I'm a bit lost as to who to contact next, and my 60 day window opens in a few days. Any tips or advice? Thanks a bunch!

Just wanted to add a datapoint. I was able to book Yacht Club for March 8 - 13th for $215 a night (was $238 before 10% off coupon) via Priceline's Express Deals. It was higher than I have paid for a deluxe resort in the past, but it's Spring Break (in Texas, anyway), so I am happy with that win.

Also, if anyone has another 10% off coupon for Priceline, I am in the market.

My dates are Feb 9-14--anyone seeing any deals for those dates? I didn't see any, but want to make sure I'm not missing something...

Hi I'm new here, but I have been following along and was able to book AKL for our upcoming trip through priceline. I called the Disney wholesale number to add another adult to our reservation (we will be 3 adults and 1 child), and they informed me that they absolutely cannot do that, and never have been able to. I chatted with priceline as well, and they will not change my reservation and said the hotel has to. I'm a bit lost as to who to contact next, and my 60 day window opens in a few days. Any tips or advice? Thanks a bunch!
Can you just pretend the adult is 17?

It might be worth calling back with hopes of getting a different Castmember. I called the wholesale dept. less than a week ago and they were able to add our two children to the room. The entire phone call lasted less than five minutes. Couldn’t have been easier.

As far as your 60-day window, nothing to worry about there. As long as everyone is a connected friend in the MDX app you’ll be able to make FP for everyone at 60 days out.

I am new to this. How do you make sure you're getting an actual Disney resort? What clues do you use to try and figure out which resort it might be? Also, if you book through Priceline will you still get your 60 day FP+ and Magical Express? Are the deals really that good?

If you book a Disney hotel via Priceline for 2 people, do you need to do an extra step in order to use Magical Express? I linked the reservation to MDE, and added the second person to the reservation. Is that all I need to do, or do I need to phone to officially add the second person? We won't book the shuttle for a while, but just wanted to make sure we'll be able to once the time comes. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter