Priceline Express Deals

At the risk of spamming the thread, Feb 11th-14th has the All Stars for $45 a night! I got All Star Music. :)

Thanks so much to everyone for this thread and it's tips--for my trip Feb 9th through 14th, I had booked (using AP discount) 2 nights at Coronado Springs and 3 nights at All Star Music, paying $640.48.

After stalking this thread and the priceline site, I'm now paying $630.75 (a savings of $9.73) but staying one night at Wilderness Lodge, one night at Yacht Club, and 3 nights at All Star Music. SO EXCITED!

Last edited:

I love this thread! I've been lurking and learning and am so thankful to everyone here for all the great information. Just booked the Grand Floridian for $249 July 9-11 and Boardwalk Inn for $182 July 11-13.
Great finds! What are the room categories you got?

It didn't give me a choice of category when I booked and my confirmations both say room assigned at check in. So excited!

If you call Priceline they should be able to give you your Disney resort confirmation number. This is different than the “Priceline Trip Number” you probably received in the email immediately after booking.

For March 1-3, I see a 4 star for $226 and another one for $242. Both Disney resorts, but does anyone know which one is which?
Edit: Also for April 5-7, there is a deluxe for 226 and another for 228. Anyone have an idea?

Last edited:
For those that have received the Grand Floridian, was it a 4* or 4.5*?

We have used Priceline Express twice in the last 2 months, for Coronado in October and Animal Kingdom lodge just after Thanksgiving. Once you “win” a hotel it is revealed in all future Express deals, at least on their app. So you can rebook a Disney resort with confidence!

Hey Folks, looking for some info, were travelling jan 25 to feb 3rd.. I just grabbed an express deal for a standard view 140 a night at animal kingdom for a few days (jan 31- feb3) priceline only books rooms for 2 adults, is there a way to add my kids to the reservation or just hope that I dont get a one king room? I would like to try and add more days at AK if the price is right and move away from pop but not if were all stuck in one bed. thanks for the help

Thanks! And additional data point:
Feb 10th-11th: Yacht Club--$178 ($228 with taxes/fees)
View: Garden or Woods View
Amenities:
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool
Restaurant

How did you find this and WL? I’ve been searching Feb 10-15 in any combinations for weeks and no Deluxes have been coming up.

How did you find this and WL? I’ve been searching Feb 10-15 in any combinations for weeks and no Deluxes have been coming up.

One day at a time--Feb 9-10th, then Feb 10th-11th, then Feb 11th-14th are what got me what I got. Good luck! Do you have hotel canary installed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter