• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Thanks to my friend, @disneymagicgirl, for alerting me to this awesome thread :) I think I may have found you all a year ago or so when there were a lot of mystery deals through Hotwire. I was able to get POFQ on one of those deals last April but I booked a couple of days before we arrived.

I'm now looking at the end of March and wasn't finding anything for Hotwire. Looking at Priceline, I am seeing a resort for $201...Bonnet Creek, 3 amenities, 4-star, 7-guest rating, reg price $372...How can I get an idea as to which resort this might be?

Our dates are March 29-31 or Apr 1. This is just dh & I for a couple nights after he finishes up a conference in another part of Orlando. We are not going to the parks and prefer a deluxe resort to enjoy for a couple days.

Thanks for any help!

For March 1-3, I see a 4 star for $226 and another one for $242. Both Disney resorts, but does anyone know which one is which?
Edit: Also for April 5-7, there is a deluxe for 226 and another for 228. Anyone have an idea?
For March 1-3:
I can't find the $242 offer, but the $226 one is most likely Yacht Club. I also see a $223 that's likely Beach Club.

For April 5-7:
I think the $226 is Yacht Club (again). Not sure about the $228...

What other resorts besides Disney (in Bonnet Creek area) offer an airport shuttle? I've got one coming up Mar 29-31 for $249. Amenities are fitness center, restaurant, airport shuttle and pool. 4.5 stars, 8-guest rating. Thinking this probably isn't Disney but just curious who else has a shuttle cause when I've done this on Hotwire, that is how I excluded everyone else was to choose airport shuttle as my only amenity.

Thanks to my friend, @disneymagicgirl, for alerting me to this awesome thread :) I think I may have found you all a year ago or so when there were a lot of mystery deals through Hotwire. I was able to get POFQ on one of those deals last April but I booked a couple of days before we arrived.

I'm now looking at the end of March and wasn't finding anything for Hotwire. Looking at Priceline, I am seeing a resort for $201...Bonnet Creek, 3 amenities, 4-star, 7-guest rating, reg price $372...How can I get an idea as to which resort this might be?

Our dates are March 29-31 or Apr 1. This is just dh & I for a couple nights after he finishes up a conference in another part of Orlando. We are not going to the parks and prefer a deluxe resort to enjoy for a couple days.

Thanks for any help!
My guess is this could be a studio at Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani (based on the "just booked" price matching Disney's current offer for that room).

My guess is this could be a studio at Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani (based on the "just booked" price matching Disney's current offer for that room).

Thank you! So, look at last booked price and compare to Disney's site? I've been trying to match the price to Priceline's regular room pricing.

Thank you! So, look at last booked price and compare to Disney's site? I've been trying to match the price to Priceline's regular room pricing.
Both methods might work, I'm not sure. But all of the accurate guesses I've had so far have been based off of comparing that "someone just booked this for" price to Disney's site.

Both methods might work, I'm not sure. But all of the accurate guesses I've had so far have been based off of comparing that "someone just booked this for" price to Disney's site.

None of the prices that are 'last booked' are matching Disney or Priceline for me :crazy2:

It must be a lucky night, I just finally managed AKL for Feb 12-15 for $155 a night!

That is awesome! Our trip is just dh & I and so this is not the trip we want AKL (we want to stay there with our kids) but what a FANTASTIC deal you got. Congrats!

Are you all able to get Hotel Canary to work? I installed on my chrome browser but it seems to not work at all.

Calling for some backup here before I take the plunge...

I’m looking at the following Express deal and wondering if anyone has any guesses.

Jan/31-Feb/3
Amenities:
WiFi
bed choice
restaurant
swimming pool
No resort fees
$154/night down from $366
(Contemporary shows on Priceline as $366 for the same dates)
When I click to book it says “someone just paid $375” and my bed choices are:
“2 Queen or Queen Bed” for $154”
and
“2 Queen or King Bed” for an additional +$55

I’m thinking there’s a chance it’s Contemporary, but the “2 Queen or Queen Bed” is throwing me off. I thought their rooms have either 2 Queens
-or- a King and a Day Bed. Any guesses?

Last edited:

I’m looking at the following Express deal and wondering if anyone has any guesses.

Jan/31-Feb/3
Amenities:
WiFi
bed choice
restaurant
swimming pool
No resort fees
and

I’m thinking there’s a chance it’s Contemporary, but the “2 Queen or Queen Bed” is throwing me off. I thought their rooms have either 2 Queens

Most Disney hotels don’t say bed choice. The only Disney hotel I’ve ever seen to offer two different options within an express deal was AOA (LM vs Suite). Do you have hotel canary? I’m on my phone right now so I can’t check hotel canary.

Could it possibly be a higher room category at the Bonnett Creek or the Swan and the resort fees aren’t stated by mistake.

I do think I see Corando for $113 a night those days.

Jan/31-Feb/3
Amenities:
WiFi
bed choice
restaurant
swimming pool
No resort fees
and

I don’t know which hotel this is, but I don’t think it’s a Disney one

I'm still looking at Express deals for 2/13-2/15 and I'm not getting any Disney hotels to come up - I've been on the hunt for AKL! Am I missing something here?

And what is going on with expdealshotel? It's taking me to a login page when I try to go there - that's never happened before.

So I'm looking at a hotel for Sept 10-14, it says:

WDW - Bonnet Creek, 4 star, swimming pool, airport shuttle, restaurant, swimming pool, $98. When I click on "similar hotels" it lists: Coronado, Beach Club, Polynesian

So chances are that would be Disney property?

So I'm looking at a hotel for Sept 10-14, it says:

WDW - Bonnet Creek, 4 star, swimming pool, airport shuttle, restaurant, swimming pool, $98. When I click on "similar hotels" it lists: Coronado, Beach Club, Polynesian

So chances are that would be Disney property?
No because of the airport shuttle. Disney hotels only show 3 amenities: swimming pool, internet access, and restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter