• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

I'm so on the fence. I have POFQ for $200 a night now, but can get probably score the Swan for $215. We've stayed at the Swan plenty of times, but it really doesn't have quite the same feel as a Disney resort. But the ability to walk into Epcot and DHS is huge. Decisions, decisions.....

I stayed at Port Orleans once, I did not enjoy it much. I was in a building on the back of the bus loop. It was nothing special at all.

I stayed at Port Orleans once, I did not enjoy it much. I was in a building on the back of the bus loop. It was nothing special at all.
The last couple of times we've stayed, POR buses have been an absolute nightmare. So much so, we don't want to stay there again.

Seeing the drop-down now too which has been absent up to the last day or so.
Those drop-down additional deals have been driving me a bit batty - when they do appear, the links are broken! It started back in September when they made some changes to the site and I've tried telling Priceline several times via different contact methods. But, their support people can't seem to understand that I'm telling them part of the site is broken nor whom to relay it to. Kind of silly as they are missing out on sales if people can't access some deals. Oh well.

The last couple of times we've stayed, POR buses have been an absolute nightmare. So much so, we don't want to stay there again.

we have stayed there twice and actually liked it, but we did have a rental car. :rotfl:

I guess I just like the theming in Disney hotels. The Swan/Dolophin are really nice but I miss the magic. I miss the CM's dressed in period costumes, the way they make you feel like you aren't in a hotel in Florida.

In a perfect world we would stay at either BC/YC or BWI, but we need two rooms so it does put a kink in things. I can't bring myself to drop that many Benjamins. ;);)

So tempted to book what I believe is an AKV Jambo House PLE deal. Has anyone here booked that before as an Express Deal? I'm curious to hear what people wound up with in terms of location (value, standard, savannah).

Last edited:
So tempted to book what I believe is a AKV Jambo House PLE deal. Has anyone here booked that before as an Express Deal? I'm curious to hear what people wound up with in terms of location (value, standard, savannah).
I booked it as an express deal last summer. It was a standard studio at Jambo House. We ended up with an amazing view, animals for days 😍

So tempted to book what I believe is an AKV Jambo House PLE deal. Has anyone here booked that before as an Express Deal? I'm curious to hear what people wound up with in terms of location (value, standard, savannah).
I also booked that deal last summer and got a Standard View. We were in room 5214.

i did it for a stay in Feb 2019. It was a standard room and we ended up with a pool view which was about 20 feet from one of the observation decks. It was great.

I'm seeing what looks like AKL Jambo for my July dates, $270 a night. One of the only deluxe hotels that we haven't stayed at. What to do, what to do...

I booked a king room at Coronado - Priceline Express for $201 this coming Friday night.
Hotwire had the Riverside deal (hotel choice at 186/Royal room for 216). Disney shows no availability so if you need a room this weekend, it looks like the inventory has been pushed out to third party sellers.

For anyone looking 23-29Jul2020, I think I see POR (3.5 ⭐️) on HW for $205/night w/airport shuttle. The bed choice "Royal Guest RM" is a good hint.

Also think I see a couple of the All ⭐️s for the same dates for $115. Listing .9 miles from ESPN and 1.2 miles from Winter Summ. Mini golf is All ⭐️Mov, I booked it for earlier this month and the listings match the screenshots I have saved from when I booked. Hope this helps someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter