Priceline Express Deals

I wish I could rebook & get the credit. I'd go a day earlier and use the savings to book the hotel. ;) $71RT for spring break is good, and if I hadn't checked today ... I'd be blissfully unaware of what I missed. LOL

I am still going to try to get the kids on the room reservation. I've come too far to give up now :upsidedow

Excellent!!! So glad that worked out for you :)

LOL @ no judgment. II'm laughing because I impulsively booked Frontier on 2/26 for a long weekend in May when I was able to get 2 of us for $264 total round trip and figured why not since DH and younger DD will be on a camping trip. (haven't gotten a rate like this in years to MCO I'm usually happy if I can get under $200 RT per person LOL)

Now it's even cheaper...I might change to another airline for the flight down if I can do it before Frontier's 60 days is up and take the credit if I can find a good rate on another airline (Frontier only flies limited from here).

Our current flight arrives 12:15 a.m. and I'm a person who won't be able to sleep in even if I tried LOL, even at home, never mind WDW! It would be nice to get down there during the day!

Atlanta! The flight prices went way down - they were like $200 previously (which is too much for Spirit) but then they dropped to $52RT, which is how you know it's a penny fare. Frontier will go lower but they hadn't yet, so I just took Spirit. Bought them at the airport for $58 total round trip for 2 people.
Your great airline deal inspired me to look for flights for the week we're thinking of going down in May. Not sure if anyone else is near the Charlotte area, but American currently has roundtrip flights to MCO for $60. 😱 That makes this trip SO much more tempting. Now off to check HW for a hotel deal that good 👀

Atlanta! The flight prices went way down - they were like $200 previously (which is too much for Spirit) but then they dropped to $52RT, which is how you know it's a penny fare. Frontier will go lower but they hadn't yet, so I just took Spirit. Bought them at the airport for $58 total round trip for 2 people.
That's awesome! We usually fly Spirit from Detroit. We did get them for $25 one way one year but I haven't seen them that low since! A few random $37 fares though (that we unfortunately couldn't take advantage of!)

A point of clarification--

People want to add other guests to their hotel reservations made through HW and PL for the following reasons:

1. They want to take MDE from MCO
2. They need to be on the reservation to add a DDP
3. They want to all members of the family to book FP+ and ADRs

My understanding is that the ONLY valid reason above is #1--MDE.

For #2--You can add a DDP (at the same rate) once you get to the resort so no need to add them before hand.
For #3--You can book FP+ for the whole family with only one linked family member on MDX. So for example, Mom books AoA via Hotwire. She then adds it to her MDX. In her MDX she has linked Dad, Kid 1, and Kid 2. On 60 Day FP+ morning, Mom, Dad, Kid 1, and Kid 2 can book all of their FP+. Same is true for ADRs at the 180 day mark.

So...

The only reason for adding additional guests (i.e.-the rest of your family) to a HW or PL reservation is for MDE. (This is of course takes into account that when Mom booked she made sure there were enough beds for the whole fam).

Am I correct or am I missing an important piece of information?
one reason to add kids to that reservation I haven't seen mentioned here (if it was, I missed it ;) ) is EMH. you have to be registered resort guests for that.

one reason to add kids to that reservation I haven't seen mentioned here (if it was, I missed it ;) ) is EMH. you have to be registered resort guests for that.
The question was regarding the need to add them prior to arrival. The assumption is adding them at checkin should be easy

The question was regarding the need to add them prior to arrival. The assumption is adding them at checkin should be easy
I forgot that we were talking before check in, LOL .... so, never mind on the EMH. ;)

Is 197 a decent deal for the Coronado?

It's not even an express deal, just a straight up price
Depending on the dates it’s pretty good but prob wouldn’t make me jump on it. It’s one of the bigger convention hotels so there’s deals there a lot. I think I paid $140 a night last summer on a non-opaque deal. But if it were during Spring Break or another busy time then I’d say it was a good deal.

Depending on the dates it’s pretty good but prob wouldn’t make me jump on it. It’s one of the bigger convention hotels so there’s deals there a lot. I think I paid $140 a night last summer on a non-opaque deal. But if it were during Spring Break or another busy time then I’d say it was a good deal.

Just 3/18-3/20. I feel for a last second deal, won't get much better outside of the swan/dolphin through express

If you click through is it giving you a Royal room as a choice? I think I clicked on your same deal and that’s Riverside :)
No, it just gives me the options of 2 queens or 2 queens and a Murphy bed. I was thinking it could be POR or CBR because they offer 5th sleepers but I wasn’t sure which one.

I agree with @MarBee . If you're going during a peak time, this is a great deal.

Last summer I was able to nab CSR for August 14 (I remember the date because it was an add-on day) for $131 including tax (I think it was $114 without).

Edited since I just read your dates @osufeth24 . I had booked mine last summer about 3 weeks out.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Trying to book a WDW hotel for Mar 27-29. I can't find a good express deal on Priceline and so now I'm hoping to find a deal on hotwire. I see a few good deals, however, I have no way of identifying if it's a WDW resort. Can anyone help? I will appreciate it!

Your great airline deal inspired me to look for flights for the week we're thinking of going down in May. Not sure if anyone else is near the Charlotte area, but American currently has roundtrip flights to MCO for $60. 😱 That makes this trip SO much more tempting. Now off to check HW for a hotel deal that good 👀

$60 for an American Airlines flight to MCO is crazy good! Let me get my game face on and search for May! Thanks!

Hi everyone! Trying to book a WDW hotel for Mar 27-29. I can't find a good express deal on Priceline and so now I'm hoping to find a deal on hotwire. I see a few good deals, however, I have no way of identifying if it's a WDW resort. Can anyone help? I will appreciate it!
Post your results here so people can help ID. Remember, there's no way to 100% sure its a WDW resort, but the folks here are pretty close. Also check out the better bidding site (https://www.betterbidding.com/index.php?app=hotel_lists) where you can make a pretty good guess about which hotel it is based on stars and amenities.

If you go back a page to my post with a pic you can see POR on HW for those dates for $179. I think Dolphin was $159 (not including the resort fees) and I believe AOA Little Mermaid for $109 as opaque deals. Good luck!

For Coronado- is there ever an option to get a tower room in a hot rate or express deal? I feel like it just always lets me choose the number of beds, but I'd prefer tower if I'm taking a solo trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter