Priceline Express Deals

Is there a set time that PL/HW inventory drops ... or is it random times throughout the day?

DME update:
my docs came today. they have all 4 names (not just me & DH) on the confirmation sheet even though I was unsuccessful in getting them added to my hotel reservation.

general travel update: I booked our airfare into MCO on 2/24. I checked flight prices today and our exact same flight is more than half the price than it was when I booked. as in, I booked at $71RT (Frontier airlines, no judgment ... LOL) and today it's $31RT. Insane.
Yay! So happy that worked out for you!!
And now I’m looking for flights... those are great prices!!!

For the sake of searching through this thread: what are the express search results for express deals. Looking to nap AOA for the first week in April. Thanks a million!

Is there a set time that PL/HW inventory drops ... or is it random times throughout the day?

I know it was random this week for my May dates. On my lunch break I know I saw probably YC but it wasn't there in the morning or like a half and hour after I saw it. That one still hurts because I would have loved to snag it.

those are good points. Also, HW/PL truly didn't want people to know the hotel ..... they would've found a way to shut down better bidding and bidding for travel years ago. I can remember lurking over there to figure out which hotel descriptions were the Swan/Dolphin long before WDW resorts ever showed up on those sites.
PL did shut down bidding for travel's affiliate relationship. For years you were asked to bid through amazing bargans. At one time they BFT didn't even post a direct link. Hotwire and PL will make the searches "more opaque" when and if the hotel chains complain.

I'm surprised Disney doesn't "cut out the middleman" Offer a non-refundable, prepaid rate where the actual hotel won't be disclosed until close to your travel date. You'll be guaranteed a hotel in the resort class you book.

DME update:
my docs came today. they have all 4 names (not just me & DH) on the confirmation sheet even though I was unsuccessful in getting them added to my hotel reservation.

general travel update: I booked our airfare into MCO on 2/24. I checked flight prices today and our exact same flight is more than half the price than it was when I booked. as in, I booked at $71RT (Frontier airlines, no judgment ... LOL) and today it's $31RT. Insane.

I wouldn't worry DME. You have a written piece of paper listing them.
I wish I could rebook & get the credit. I'd go a day earlier and use the savings to book the hotel. ;) $71RT for spring break is good, and if I hadn't checked today ... I'd be blissfully unaware of what I missed. LOL

I am still going to try to get the kids on the room reservation. I've come too far to give up now :upsidedow

You booked through hotwire? Didn't you have an option to include children when you booked. Where you planning on leaving them home.
You have them listed on DME. Call hotwire too many times. and they might say yest, and then charge you extra.

I know it was random this week for my May dates. On my lunch break I know I saw probably YC but it wasn't there in the morning or like a half and hour after I saw it. That one still hurts because I would have loved to snag it.
I had what I thought was one of the All Stars pop up the other week - by the time I clicked through to investigate, it was gone. It was early in the morning, which is what made me wonder if that's when the action happens .... evidently, that's not the case. LOL

it doesn't matter, anyway. My $16 flight went away. boo!

Checking for Priceline hotels near EP, transparent listings, every single 4*-4.5* hotel shows that the rate was $1,369.00, but can now be booked at $------, which is actually the current rate available at most travel sites. This is extremely misleading! There is no disclaimer about the "was" room rate.
The very questionable rate does not show on the opaque listings for some of the same properties, however.

https://www.priceline.com/relax/nea.../rooms/1?clusters=910054926&starratings=4,4.5

For Coronado- is there ever an option to get a tower room in a hot rate or express deal? I feel like it just always lets me choose the number of beds, but I'd prefer tower if I'm taking a solo trip.
For what it's worth just in case you aren't able to secure a tower room, I was at Coronado solo last month and got "upgraded" for free to a preferred room in Casitas 2. I was super close to the Mercado and the "old" main building is connected to the tower with a covered walkway. It was a very short walk to everything - I was pleasantly surprised. Plus I was very close to bus stop 2, so coming back from the parks that was the first stop and I didn't have a long walk and didn't have to stay on the bus.

Can somebody help me figure out which hotel is this? I keep trying to get the number of reviews it has (like in the image someone posted above) but it shows for some hotels, not all of them. This is for August 4-10th, 4 adults. I’m pretty sure there’s Coronado for $202, but can’t figure out this one.

Attachments

• F38D4336-7453-46CE-8B4B-EE9EB9ED5CF7.jpeg
    F38D4336-7453-46CE-8B4B-EE9EB9ED5CF7.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 34
There's a Priceline Express deal that really has me stumped. I'd appreciate any input:

4 Stars - Bonnet Creek
8+
$172 per night

Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fitness Center
Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

I feel like the room configurations should be tells, but I am just not familiar enough to know what they may be. Choices are:

Two Double
One King
Two Double w/Resort View
One King & One Sofabed - Suite

My hunch is that it may be Boardwalk Villas. But I'd love a second opinion. Thanks!

My guess for that is Pop Century.
Can somebody help me figure out which hotel is this? I keep trying to get the number of reviews it has (like in the image someone posted above) but it shows for some hotels, not all of them. This is for August 4-10th, 4 adults. I’m pretty sure there’s Coronado for $202, but can’t figure out this one.

There's a Priceline Express deal that really has me stumped. I'd appreciate any input:

4 Stars - Bonnet Creek
8+
$172 per night

Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

I feel like the room configurations should be tells, but I am just not familiar enough to know what they may be. Choices are:

Two Double
One King
Two Double w/Resort View

My hunch is that it may be Boardwalk Villas. But I'd love a second opinion. Thanks!

i think it’s the Wyndham Bonnet Creek but what are the dates?

I would LOVE the Swan or Dolphin, but for 4* for my dates, I see:
3AD52E06-F59A-4E14-9003-1DC8E5D62DBF.jpeg

This looks like a solid choice, although I’m currently scheduled for AS Movies at $129/night so it’s a big jump in price. What do you think?321369D8-7BCF-4121-9A6D-0850B4EB2D58.png

4 Stars - Bonnet Creek
8+
$172 per night

Hotel Amenities
Free Internet Available
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Airport Shuttle
Fitness Center
Spa
Restaurant
Free Internet Access
Swimming Pool

Two Double
One King
Two Double w/Resort View

Dolphin. I’m much better with HW than PL, but I don’t think there are any other 4* resorts in Bonnet Creek with double beds

Not enough info here. Dates? Amenities? Distances from landmarks? Any resort fees?

Without seeing anything else, my guess is AKL because that’s frequently on HW and is 4.5/5. Swan and Dolphin have lower ratings.

I put the distance screenshot above, it’s here:
C26CAC8A-2F41-4CBC-8846-D03A471289F6.jpeg

No resort fees. Dates are May 11-16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter