Priceline Express Deals

So new to this - how can I check for Swan/Dolphin deals in early December??? Thanks!

Last edited:

So new to this - how can I check for Swan/Dolphin deals in early December??? Thanks!
Swan is one of the easiest to spot... For Disney (and Swolphin) resorts limit your PE search to the areas Bonnet Creek and Disney Springs. I like to sort results price low to high to see things in an order that generally will show you Values first them Mods and Deluxe.

Swan is the only 4.5* 8-guest rated resort in Bonnet Creek right now. (The other 4.5* resorts are AKL Jambo and Grand Floridian, but both are 9-guest rated.)
It will look like this in results.
Right now Swan has 469 actual reviews on Priceline, but on hidden deals they round down to the nearest hundred (or ten resorts with less than 100 reviews, or 0 for resorts with less than 10 reviews.)
If you click Choose to go to the booking page, you should see a $30 mandatory (aka resort) fee added to the price above. (They do not mention parking, which will be charged on site I believe.)
Sometimes Priceline randomizes those mandatory fees to confuse people, so you might also see $33.75 or even NO fee - but you will be liable for it even if it is not listed. They have done the randomize thing a lot less lately, though.

The Dolphin is a 4* 7-rated resort in Bonnet Creek and has 758 reviews right now. While there are a bunch of Dolphin deals out there, they aren't appearing in search results unless you click a different 4* resort in results - then Dolphin pops up as an additional deal. There's more to it, but I wrote a post on it earlier this month if you'd like to check it out for screen caps and other tricks you'll need to see them.

All said and done: be sure to check the Swolphin's own site for deals using AAA or other discounts - sometimes they get close to hidden deal prices when you factor in Priceline's fee. That will be the case with some deals coming up - except oddly many of the Swolphin site's deals are also non-refundable, so be sure to check policies if you have a chance of cancelling.

In October, still only Dolphin for about $125 or $130 on the weekends. Then the Dolphin deals expand to the whole month in November.
I was hoping the September Pop Hot Rates would roll into October, but so far hasn't happened.
That's what I was hoping for as well... maybe oct 1st. .
It's so hard not to plan. I changed our flight so we have 4 extra days to plan for.

I'm considering booking Swan using a PLE deal, but have a question. When buying park tickets, are you a resort guest or a theme park ticket guest? I would assume theme park ticket guest, but I know Swan shares a lot of Disney resort benefits.

I’m looking for swolphin for 12/8-12/11 but I’m too scared I’ll mess up and end up in a hotel I really don’t like! I’m guessing with these deals there’s no backing out right?

ETA - read both tutorials and they were great but I’m still nervous I won’t do something right!!

I’m looking for swolphin for 12/8-12/11 but I’m too scared I’ll mess up and end up in a hotel I really don’t like! I’m guessing with these deals there’s no backing out right?

ETA - read both tutorials and they were great but I’m still nervous I won’t do something right!!
There's no refunds on hidden deals, but tag me with some deal links and I'll be happy to help you confirm the resort guess and feel good about going for it. :)

Welp. I just realized you actually included your dates. On Priceline Express you can find the Dolphin for check in 12/8 and check out 12/11 for $138.

The only 4* 7-resorts in Bonnet Creek are Dolphin and Animal Kingdom Kidani, so that deal has to be one of those two.
Because the deal has a mandatory fee of $30 per night, that locks in the Dolphin. And unlikely you're seeing Kidani for that price, anyhoo. ;)

IMPORTANT BUT: Looks like Dolphin standard rooms for the same nights are going for $167 on their own site, or $152 if you use the AAA rate. Once PE adds their fee to the deal, the Swolphin direct rate with AAA is only $15 more than the hidden deal, and I believe is refundable until 12/3. For that close a difference, I'd personally see if I could sign up for AAA cheaply if I didn't have it.

It is worth it to keep checking hidden deals, they seem to be changing a lot this last week. Hope that helps!

I’m pretty sure I know how to spot POP. But can you give me some Coronado tips please? Oct 17-21 is what I’m looking for. Thanks
I just put out a new post today with a CSR screen captures to help you ID it.

Also, the only other resort in BC that is also a 3.5* 4.3-guest rated resort is Wyndham Bonnet Creek. But it has a different number of reviews and sub-ratings when you compare them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter