Priceline Express Deals

Does this offer on Hotwire appear to be a possible Disney hotel?

Free internet
Airport shuttle
Business center
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Resort
Restaurant(s)
Smoke-free rooms
That's a solid Coronado Springs deal - only 2 resorts in BC with that rating are Coronado and Wyndham Bonnet Creek - and WBC shows up in hidden deals as "3.5* CONDO"

How about comparing to the YC listing on PL (not express deal listing)? This listing also says sleeps 5 for Waterview room and is the same rate as "original" on PLE listing. Don't appear to be any CL listing on PL (or HW).

PLE listing also says kids stay free.

Not wanting to book two rooms at Value since two adults and 3 small kids. Just looking at this one bc I would love to stay at YC.
Interesting the Disney Wholesale confirmed that sleeps 5 info - never would have occurred to me to ask them, was a great idea!
But, my next thought is how trustworthy their answer is, you can often get 4 different answers from 4 different CMs.

I just don't know enough about the distribution of room types at YC myself to answer your question about comparing to the PE listings. Think I might try looking through Touring Plans' room finder to see if I can get a better feel for the room types, as I'm curious now! :)

Interesting the Disney Wholesale confirmed that sleeps 5 info - never would have occurred to me to ask them, was a great idea!
But, my next thought is how trustworthy their answer is, you can often get 4 different answers from 4 different CMs.

I just don't know enough about the distribution of room types at YC myself to answer your question about comparing to the PE listings. Think I might try looking through Touring Plans' room finder to see if I can get a better feel for the room types, as I'm curious now! :)

So true about different answers from each CM. Maybe I can get in "writing" via chat... Still wanting to book, but concerned about covid. If it were different times would have definitely gone for it by now.

This comes through the Resort Matcher spreadsheet as POFQ, and the website lets me get all the way to entering my payment information. Any ideas what this actually might be? Dates 4/24 - 5/1.
1615382767872.png

This comes through the Resort Matcher spreadsheet as POFQ, and the website lets me get all the way to entering my payment information. Any ideas what this actually might be? Dates 4/24 - 5/1.
View attachment 561664
I just tried to pull it up but didn’t see anything like that for those dates. Is it still showing for you?

ETA: I do see Saratoga for the same price on an advertised deal.

View attachment 561664
Funny, my latest TP blog post on the latest PE deals that dropped just published and I mentioned seeing POFQ in results. (POFW is the only 3.5* 9-guest resort in DS.)
PE often posts deals with weird amenities, etc and ones that ghost away when you try to book them.
This was another case of the ghosts - also saw a POR deal. But, neither resort is open or even has an announced opening date.
Last fall there were a bunch of WL deals when it wasn't open too.

Hello, I’m new to the hot rate/PLE game . Have any of you ever seen Fort Wilderness cabins show up on these sites? Thanks!
Yes, in past years there were a few decent drops for the Cabins on Priceline Express - in 2018 they were around $200 or $220 depending on the drop.
Last January before someone decided to play Jumanji and mess us all up, there was a group of deals around $240.

I may have seen one yesterday on PE, but wasn't a good deal. Some of the ones released yesterday say they are 23% off, but are either the same price as Disney's current discounts or may even be higher. Have to do the math to double check.
Anyway, you can identify the Cabins on PE easily as they are the only 3.5* 9-guest rated resort in Bonnet Creek. Believe they have 35 reviews right now - but that will show as 30 reviews in a hidden deal, as they round down.

I just tried to pull it up but didn’t see anything like that for those dates. Is it still showing for you?

ETA: I do see Saratoga for the same price on an advertised deal.

Yep, still there. My filters are Express Deals, Airport Shuttle, Disney Springs, dates 4/24 - 5/1. Saratoga Springs is showing up for me at was $301/$284.

Funny, my latest TP blog post on the latest PE deals that dropped just published and I mentioned seeing POFQ in results. (POFW is the only 3.5* 9-guest resort in DS.)
PE often posts deals with weird amenities, etc and ones that ghost away when you try to book them.
This was another case of the ghosts - also saw a POR deal. But, neither resort is open or even has an announced opening date.
Last fall there were a bunch of WL deals when it wasn't open too.

I've seen POFQ before, but it would always give me the sold out message when I tried to select it.

This far away from my trip, I'm not quite ready to book a non-refundable trip. But I do love to just check and see what's available. Summer of 2019 I scored deals for a split stay at AKL and POFQ . . . we weren't planning a trip, but I couldn't pass up the deals!

So true about different answers from each CM. Maybe I can get in "writing" via chat... Still wanting to book, but concerned about covid. If it were different times would have definitely gone for it by now.
FWIW, I booked a HW Hot Deal for Yacht Club in January and again for just last weekend. The first room we had (just DH and I) was two queen and would have slept five. My room this weekend was a king. Now, if I'd had five on the reservation, they may have put me in a two queen room, but I'm not sure that's guaranteed. Also of note, the CM at the front desk said they were much more booked up right now (she was so excited so I was happy for her) but that did mean I had to wait longer than I'd been used to to get into my room.

They are great deals and a wonderful resort, so I understand the temptation! Keep us updated if you decide to go for it!

Looking for 5/8. Has anyone come across any Disney resorts for the beginning of May? Thanks!

Looking for 5/8. Has anyone come across any Disney resorts for the beginning of May? Thanks!
You never know when they might release deals as they like to keep changing tactics, so I'd keep checking every couple of days now.
But typically these days if they keep doing the same as the last several drops, I'd expect to start seeing May deals appear on Hotwire and/or PE the first week of April.

Are you able to link reservations made through these 3rd party sites so you can book MDE? I have a cheap reservation made for the first week in May but if I can catch a deal I can cancel and rebook. Any other pro/con I should know? Thanks for your help!

Help please. Does anyone see anything for $200 and under per night on Disney property for March 20th to 22nd? Staying at Movies starting on 22nd. Want to add 2 nights before if possible.

Help please. Does anyone see anything for $200 and under per night on Disney property for March 20th to 22nd? Staying at Movies starting on 22nd. Want to add 2 nights before if possible.
If you're talking $200 or under pre-tax, you can book Pop Century for $193 per night directly from Disney. It's the same price on Hotwire. For some reason, Priceline is charging more for Pop ($217). Priceline also has an Express deal, 3.5*, 8+ rated, 500 reviews in Bonnet Creek for $197 plus taxes and fees that is likely Coronado Springs.

If you're talking $200 or under pre-tax, you can book Pop Century for $193 per night directly from Disney. It's the same price on Hotwire. For some reason, Priceline is charging more for Pop ($217). Priceline also has an Express deal, 3.5*, 8+ rated, 500 reviews in Bonnet Creek for $197 plus taxes and fees that is likely Coronado Springs.

Thanks....I saw those was hoping for something amazing that I was missing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter