Priceline Express Deals

Is this what you were seeing? I see it for early June. Debating on trying to jump on it.
It has been awhile since I saw the WL deal, but from all of the info in my spreadsheets AND the Courtyard view it does seem like a very good chance it is WL.
I'd watch the booking page for a resort fee - if there is one, can't be Disney. (Dolphin would have likely have a $39.38 mandatory fee, but is not actually Disney, of course.)

FWIW, When just looking myself I couldn't get a $188 or similar deal to appear. Did see a few Dolphin deals in that price area, but of course does not have Courtyard view and had the fee.
I also saw $224 deals that I strongly suspect would be YC, but can't get to booking page on them so far and not seeing review counts that would make my guess definitive.

So, looks like the Priceline chimpanzees are mashing buttons in the control center again. ;)

Careful with that one: I have not seen ANY CBR deals lower than the $190s and most in the $200s.
Coronado has consistently been the lowest Disney 3.5-star resort and that at best has been $150.

CBR is a 3.5-star 4.0-guest resort on Hotwire.
Silver Lake is a 3.5-star 4.4-guest resort and has had some low $100s deals.

There have also been a couple of deals that keep showing up for a 3-star and a 3.5-star resort with no guest ratings on them - the trick to identifying those is to compare the crossed out price on the hidden deal to a non-hidden one if you scroll down the results, plus those non-Disney hidden deals tend to show the number of reviews, which is a dead giveaway when you compare them to the non-hidden deals.
Caveat for anyone reading that "dead giveaway" comment and thinking that the number of reviews is the Only thing that has to match to positively identify a hotel. In the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area, on Hotwire, there are currently two resorts with 1,002 reviews (Contemporary Resort and Caribbean Beach Resort) and two with 1,012 reviews (Hilton Bonnet Creek and Wyndham Bonnet Creek). Fortunately, they have different star ratings and can be distinguished that way. Also, the number of reviews can fluctuate and there are a bunch of hotels around 1,000 reviews right now. Be sure to compare the number of reviews of the Hot Rate deal you're looking at with the number of reviews of all the transparent (non-Hot Rate) deals found in your search to see which ones could match.

P.S. I used the term opaque incorrectly in a prior post. I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

So French Quarter is showing up for my dates. I'm not interested in that this trip, but I find it very interesting that it's showing up.
View attachment 564348

I also missed out on a blind CBR booking for $115 a night. I was hesitant and went back to book it and it was gone. Pretty bummed about that!
😳 when is FQ reopening? I’d love to score 1 night in May. So far, the only resorts available for my date are CSR & CBR.

I was able to get CSR next week thanks to all the tips on this board. I now have the option to add up to 2 days . It says at a reduced price. From past experiences , would this be at the same rate I got for the first 3 days or is there a chance the price will be very high. It appears its still on the the hot price for 4-1 and 4-2.for 159.00. I paid 135.00 for Mon to Thurs.

That’s what I thought, but that other post had me optimistic. Boo.
Sorry for the letdown! I love French Quarter and am hoping that we'll be able to stay there this fall. I posted the screen shot to show how wonky Priceline is right now. I also saw Riverside and Wilderness Lodge.

I think I found CSR and CBR on HW Hot deals. Both hotels are in Bonnet Creek.

Dates: 5/5-5/9 It has 3.5 Stars with a 4.3 guest rating. $170/night - I think this is CSR?
Dates 5/5 - 5/9 It has 3.5 stars with a 4.0 guest rating. $225/night - I think this is CBR?

I'm a little nervous to move forward with booking. Any feedback about one preferred over the other?

Dates: 5/5-5/9 It has 3.5 Stars with a 4.3 guest rating. $170/night - I think this is CSR?
Dates 5/5 - 5/9 It has 3.5 stars with a 4.0 guest rating. $225/night - I think this is CBR?

I'm a little nervous to move forward with booking. Any feedback about one preferred over the other?
I feel pretty confident you're right on both. That seems to match up. Do the CBR rooms say "double beds"? If so, then it might be a pirate room if that makes a difference to you. I personally prefer CSR as it has nicer rooms and is a bit cheaper.

Do the CBR rooms say "double beds"? If so, then it might be a pirate room if that makes a difference to you.

Yes, when you could choose beds, it gave Double beds as a choice. Thanks for the feedback. Now to decide if I should move from Movies to one of these.

I would say CSR has the nicer rooms for sure, but CBR has the better location due to skyliner access. So it really depends on what your priorities are. If you’re spending a lot of time at Epcot/HS, I’d pick CBR. If not, I’d go CSR. Either way, though, you’ll love it!

Yes, when you could choose beds, it gave Double beds as a choice. Thanks for the feedback. Now to decide if I should move from Movies to one of these.
We happen to love Movies, but CSR would be my choice if you want a mod. CBR is my family’s least favorite resort, but the Skyliner is a nice perk. Customer service during our stay at CSR equaled that of a Deluxe and is where we will book next unless I can get a killer Deluxe deal for May.

Just realized we have the same dates! For some reason, I can’t pull the trigger yet on CSR. Does anyone think it will go a little lower if i wait a couple of weeks?

Just realized we have the same dates! For some reason, I can’t pull the trigger yet on CSR. Does anyone think it will go a little lower if i wait a couple of weeks?
Just my opinion, but no. In the past, when I've waited to see what happens, it often just goes away altogether rather than get lower. :(

So the friendly folks here have come to our rescue many times, and I'm hoping for guidance again. We just planned a last minute trip for April 15-18. The Disney site indicates that many onsite properties are already booked up. Does anyone see on-property deals?

Thanks for any help!

So the friendly folks here have come to our rescue many times, and I'm hoping for guidance again. We just planned a last minute trip for April 15-18. The Disney site indicates that many onsite properties are already booked up. Does anyone see on-property deals?

Thanks for any help!
I just did a search using my PC for your dates and found a 3.5* resort in the Bonnet Creek area with airport shuttle, etc. that's rated 4.3, price is $162 marked down from $295+. I'm pretty sure that's Coronado Springs. The transparent listing for CSR is $296. The map on the next screen shows it's only 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach.

Edit: That's on Hotwire, not Priceline. It looks like Sarah found it first and at an even better price.

Last edited:
I just did a search using my PC for your dates and found a 3.5* resort in the Bonnet Creek area with airport shuttle, etc. that's rated 4.3, price is $162 marked down from $295+. I'm pretty sure that's Coronado Springs. The transparent listing for CSR is $296. The map on the next screen shows it's only 0.5 miles from Blizzard Beach.

Edit: That's on Hotwire, not Priceline. It looks like Sarah found it first and at an even better price.

Thanks! We're very grateful!

Has anyone been able to get Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport on Hotwire as Hot Rate Deal?

Yes, I got that for $121 on 5/14-5/15.

It was very easy to figure out because there are no hotels as close to MCO as the Hyatt and you could match the # of Expedia reviews on the Hot Rate listing with the regular Hyatt listing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter