Priceline Express Deals

For 5/22-26 I do see CSR out there for $210 (listed as 20% off) - which is kinda OK, but not great. All in price after taxes and fees would be $1050 (although using a Hotwire code could shave a little more off.) Disney's only room on those dates now is a Tower Standard and all in price with the current 30% off rate for that room is $1225.

The problem is the Saturday night hidden deal alone is coming in at $257, while all the other nights are about $130. If you could shift your trip over 1 day or just start Sunday you can get that rate down to $129 per night. Here are some screen caps of the searches for your reference: the 1st on is all your night, 2nd one starts on Sunday instead of Saturday.

BTW: If you see a 3.5* 4.0-guest rated resort deal in BC, that will be Caribbean Beach, but will likely be an 11% off deal which is not a savings. After taxes and fees it will either be the same or more than Disney's 30% off CBR deal (if they have any rooms available.)

569833 569834

For 5/22-26 I do see CSR out there for $210 (listed as 20% off) - which is kinda OK, but not great. All in price after taxes and fees would be $1050 (although using a Hotwire code could shave a little more off.) Disney's only room on those dates now is a Tower Standard and all in price with the current 30% off rate for that room is $1225.

The problem is the Saturday night hidden deal alone is coming in at $257, while all the other nights are about $130. If you could shift your trip over 1 day or just start Sunday you can get that rate down to $129 per night. Here are some screen caps of the searches for your reference: the 1st on is all your night, 2nd one starts on Sunday instead of Saturday.

BTW: If you see a 3.5* 4.0-guest rated resort deal in BC, that will be Caribbean Beach, but will likely be an 11% off deal which is not a savings. After taxes and fees it will either be the same or more than Disney's 30% off CBR deal (if they have any rooms available.)

View attachment 569833 View attachment 569834
Uuuugh! The Hotwire app is not showing me anything again. Literally no hotels in Bonney Creek at all. I’m going to have to delete it for a while.

Still watching to see if anything pops up for my birthday (May 15 so May 15-19 or May 12-16) but it's still the same. I have a backup hotel booked for May 16-19 but man I'd be so happy if I could get Caribbean for something under $200/night! Or, you know, I still dream of the time I got Port Orleans for $89/night.

Thanks @JJTNY ! I’m not getting those on the app. I’ll try to delete and try again.
I found that when I cleared the cache and/or deleted my app I didn't get anything either, but then when I logged into Hotwire with my account they showed up - and they stayed when I logged back out too. Good luck!

Asking the experts on here if you see anything on 5/8. Need one night before trip starts on 5/9. TY!!!

Asking the experts on here if you see anything on 5/8. Need one night before trip starts on 5/9. TY!!!
Sorry, looks like that week and the following right now on both Hotwire and Priceline Express are dead zones for Disney resorts. I'll let you know if I see anything appear in my daily checks!

Sorry, looks like that week and the following right now on both Hotwire and Priceline Express are dead zones for Disney resorts. I'll let you know if I see anything appear in my daily checks!
Thank you it is much appreciated!

I’ve been watching this thread for months, trying to gather my courage to try to book one for our May trip lol. I would if it was up to me, but I’m taking my mother who is dead set on CSR and CSR only! I’ve not been able to find anything for my 5/22-5/26 dates.
Last week I got CSR for 5/24-5/27 for about $135/night on a Hotwire Hot Rate deal.
I did find what SEEMS to be CSR for your dates for $214/night listed at 19٪ off. Not that great. Mine showed like 45% off. It shows up as 4.4/5 rating & 3.5 star resort. The same as mine. Also says the last person who booked this offer got CSR. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I've only ever used PL Express Deals for Disney, but I'm looking at Universal for the beginning of October and I'm reasonably sure I've found a couple of good deals. How easy is it to have two children added on to a room at UO if you book this way? I'm not familiar with that process at all -- is it something we could simply do at check-in so they can get the unlimited express pass?

Ok I need some help. Heading to Disney on May 2nd but added two nights before our trip for Seaworld. Staying at the Renaissance since it’s right across the street and I have a 4 year old. With my bon voyage member discount, I’m currently booked in a 1 king balcony room for $407 total. Now on Priceline deals I’m seeing what looks to be the renaissance as a secret deal but I need 100% assurance it’s really the renaissance. Can any of you Priceline experts help me out? Friday April 30th-Sunday May 2nd. Two nights. There’s a 4 star secret deal that pops up. Thanks in advanced.

Ok I need some help. Heading to Disney on May 2nd but added two nights before our trip for Seaworld. Staying at the Renaissance since it’s right across the street and I have a 4 year old. With my bon voyage member discount, I’m currently booked in a 1 king balcony room for $407 total. Now on Priceline deals I’m seeing what looks to be the renaissance as a secret deal but I need 100% assurance it’s really the renaissance. Can any of you Priceline experts help me out? Friday April 30th-Sunday May 2nd. Two nights. There’s a 4 star secret deal that pops up. Thanks in advanced.
Looking at the details, these seem to be the same but cannot be 100% sure.

SW.jpg

details.jpg

I am looking for a deal for June 16th-19th. I've been checking but haven't seen anything. Am I missing something? Anyone seen anything lately?
If you are looking for an onsite deal at WDW, one thing to keep in mind is that Disney doesn't usually need to offer deals for Friday or Saturday night. Those nights tend to be full. June 18th is a Friday.

Bookings also have been strong lately. You're most likely to find something at a Moderate or Deluxe Resort.

It might be a bit too early for June discounts, so it's a good idea to keep checking! :)

I am looking for a deal for June 16th-19th. I've been checking but haven't seen anything. Am I missing something? Anyone seen anything lately?
You also could book the Dolphin for a really good rate. This puts you within walking distance of Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. (They charge for parking, I think $25 per day.)

Swan.jpg

Any guesses on this one? The Google sheet narrowed it down but there are still quite a few options.

Attachments

• 1046D08E-A685-495E-AA5F-2E716743E33E.png
    1046D08E-A685-495E-AA5F-2E716743E33E.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 42

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter