Priceline Express Deals

I am currently booked at CSR standard room for 8 nights for $279 a night. I check in the day after Thanksgiving. I was hoping for a discount because I don’t want to pay that price for CSR and my first choice Pop Century was sold out. I believe on Hotwire for my dates I can get CSR for $175 a night which is a huge savings. I attached images if anyone can please verify this is most likely CSR. I am just very nervous because it is non refundable. Does anyone know if Disney would put out a discount for room only how much off would it might be on CSR? What other Disney hotels offer great savings on Hotwire?
I did the draw tool—looks like it’s CSR! Don’t forget if it’s your first time booking that Hotwire has a coupon code to save an extra 10%.

Attachments

• 6EE50ACE-1933-4E66-8EFA-E8B6FEABB2B0.png
    6EE50ACE-1933-4E66-8EFA-E8B6FEABB2B0.png
    200.9 KB · Views: 53
What amenities does the resort have?

I've found YC, GF, OKW, Pop, CBR, and CSR this year (since reopening). We just got Pop for next month for 50% off of what Disney's sale rate is. We also booked Christmas at Pop (2 rooms) and we are saving close to $1500.

Disney tends to scale their discounts for the general public. Generally, Deluxe/Villas are 25%, Mods are 15%, and Values are 10%.

Wow, that is great that you were able to get 50% off of Pop! I rather stay at Pop over CSR. Unfortunately I have not seen any availability for my dates at Pop for a couple months now. So I definitely don’t think I will be lucky getting Pop Century on Hotwire.

I did the draw tool—looks like it’s CSR! Don’t forget if it’s your first time booking that Hotwire has a coupon code to save an extra 10%.
Thank you for your help! I never booked on Hotwire before so thank you for letting me know about the coupon.

Maybe I am doing something wrong here, but I am trying to use JJTNY spreadsheet for Hotwire, but the only one that comes up for me is for Universal hotels. Can someone please share the link for the Disney hotels? Thanks so much and thank you JJTNY for making the spreadsheet!

Maybe I am doing something wrong here, but I am trying to use JJTNY spreadsheet for Hotwire, but the only one that comes up for me is for Universal hotels. Can someone please share the link for the Disney hotels? Thanks so much and thank you JJTNY for making the spreadsheet!
The Disney hotels are in the same sheet - but on a different tab.
At the bottom of the screen you should see tabs for Disney, UOR.

Sometimes if your window isn't maximized, or if using a mobile browser those tabs aren't obvious to see.
Also, if using the Google Sheets app on a mobile device or iPad, if you are editing a cell they might go away until you hit enter or the check mark to stop editing.
Those are annoying interface designs, but you can't fight The Google. ;)

My husband has just asked me to look into a possible on-site December trip, so much much thanks to @JJTNY for your Google sheets to let me see if we can budget for this trip or not!

My husband has just asked me to look into a possible on-site December trip, so much much thanks to @JJTNY for your Google sheets to let me see if we can budget for this trip or not!
Woo!
FWIW: doing my usual checks over the weekend I spotted a single day $168 deal for Coronado on 12/1.
I couldn't get any more Disney resort deals to show up that month - but maybe the random deal is a clue more are coming?
Maybe, maybe not, but we can hope. :)

If anyone sees a good deal on-site for Nov 5-8th please let me know! It hurt to book GDT for almost $400/night. I want to stay on property because I need the race shuttle if I get a bib to the half marathon.

Just a friendly alert that for those with flexibility, who might only be wanting to book or add on a day or two, there are some transparent "deals" (just in regular search where it tells you what hotel you're booking, not blind express deals) that definitely beat Disney's prices on Priceline. For example, one night on 8/26 or 9/15 at the Contemporary, garden wing/garden view, for $323, which is about 40% off rack rate.

New to Hotwire! I wonder what that is?
That's the JW Marriott - it keeps fluctuating back and forth between 4.5 and 4.6 as reviews come in.
It has been on Hotwire for about a year now, but still relativey new I guess? ;)
FWIW, They also tagged Yacht Club as New to Hotwire until the last drop, at least.

Woo!
FWIW: doing my usual checks over the weekend I spotted a single day $168 deal for Coronado on 12/1.
I couldn't get any more Disney resort deals to show up that month - but maybe the random deal is a clue more are coming?
Maybe, maybe not, but we can hope. :)

Very cool! I have 2 questions for you.

1) Can you please share the link for your Priceline chart?

2) Priceline says 2 per room. What is there are 3 of us? (Daughter is 10) How can we add her to a future reservation (which would be important for Disney park planning, etc)

TIA!

Last edited:
Very cool! I have 2 questions for you.

1) Can you please share the link for your Priceline chart?

2) Priceline says 2 per room. What is there are 3 of us? (Daughter is 10) How can we add her to a future reservation (which would be important for Disney park planning, etc)

TIA!
After I booked I called Disney and added my kids.

Now days I dont think it matters much, it's not like they give you MB and such

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter