Priceline Express Deals

Good price for YC August 14 -- 17th too. Water view rooms are 260 a night with refundable purchase. I booked another opaque YC for those days to make six total. I was staying at the Swan with their AP discount, but I've been concerned about reports of poor service and large teen groups.

Has Hotwire gone completely blind bookings? Every time, regardless of city, it redirects me to only blind bookings, I first noticed it a day or two ago. I've been trying to book a specific hotel in Chicago (twice the price if I book directly) but I had a Hotwire code I wanted to use. and didn't want to risk not getting the right hotel. Ended up booking a cancelable rate on Priceline with no coupon code - still cheaper - but lots of fees I was hoping a promo code would knock down, lol.

The "standard rates" tab is also greyed out for both Chicago and Orlando after the redirect.

I didn't see it on Safari or in the app. It was Google. I like to look with a variety of search engines in what passes for leisure time for me!

Good price for YC August 14 -- 17th too. Water view rooms are 260 a night with refundable purchase. I booked another opaque YC for those days to make six total. I was staying at the Swan with their AP discount, but I've been concerned about reports of poor service and large teen groups.
That's awesome! Congrats!

I didn't see it on Safari or in the app. It was Google. I like to look with a variety of search engines in what passes for leisure time for me!
I'll give it another try! I have some nights at Dolphin booked already with points - trying to add on before or after.

Very cool! I have 2 questions for you.

1) Can you please share the link for your Priceline chart?

2) Priceline says 2 per room. What is there are 3 of us? (Daughter is 10) How can we add her to a future reservation (which would be important for Disney park planning, etc)

TIA!
Links to both resort matchers are at post 7335 on page 367 of this thread.

My Priceline Friends, This is YC which I booked. 😁 It is water view, and I'm happy with the price. There was also an opaque for the Dolphin. As always, thanks for the helpful folks on this thread who keep Disney deluxe stays affordable!

Does that price include tax or no? If not what was the total when you checked out (if you don't mind answering of course)

I'm starting to get a little nervous about swolphin as well based on some recnt trip reports. hopinf i can snag this YC deal for our dates as well (8/21-828), it would make me feel much better

So, I have a small tool that can go through and find all the potentially Disney deals on hotwire at least. This is what I'm seeing currently.

Jul 24th: AK Lodge [No guest ratings, based on room types] ($358)
Aug 1st: Pop Century ($95)
Aug 8th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 15th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 18th: Pop Century ($85)
Aug 19th: Pop Century ($89)
Aug 21st: Pop Century ($105)
Aug 22nd: Pop Century ($84)
Aug 28th: Pop Century ($94)
Aug 29th: Pop Century ($84)
Aug 30th: Pop Century ($78)
Aug 31st: Pop Century ($78)

These don't line up for any of my dates unfortunately, but it does seem like there are a few chances at some shorter stays (28th-31st).

So, I have a small tool that can go through and find all the potentially Disney deals on hotwire at least. This is what I'm seeing currently.

These don't line up for any of my dates unfortunately, but it does seem like there are a few chances at some shorter stays (28th-31st).
Ooooohhhhh! That tool is nice! Will you do one of these for September too, please?

That's great!

Thank you for sharing! Is there currently anything available for November? I have been checking each day but it’s really time consuming to try various date combinations.

Would I need to look within the confines of the dates listed to find these rates? I currently have a stay booked at Pop starting August 19th, but we are leaving the 24th.

Would I need to look within the confines of the dates listed to find these rates? I currently have a stay booked at Pop starting August 19th, but we are leaving the 24th.

Yes, these are all single night stays. So you won't be able to book a week starting on any one day listed for example.

Thank you for sharing! Is there currently anything available for November? I have been checking each day but it’s really time consuming to try various date combinations.

I don't think there would be, but let me check.

Very cool! I have 2 questions for you.

1) Can you please share the link for your Priceline chart?

2) Priceline says 2 per room. What is there are 3 of us? (Daughter is 10) How can we add her to a future reservation (which would be important for Disney park planning, etc)

TIA!
https://jjt.page.link/HotwireResortMatcher
https://jjt.page.link/PE_Simple_Finder
With PE's 2-person warning: Since the vast majority Disney resort rooms sleep 4, it is really not an issue. Best thing to do is call Disney Wholesale after you book and ask them to add kids. Disney Wholesale Department at 1-407-939-7671.

There are times when the Wholesale CM tells people that HW or Priceline need to make the change - but I'd just say thanks, hang up and call back for a different CM. I added my kids to a reservation last week, took all of 3 minutes. :)

Personally, I just watch out for deals where the room descriptions are *only* "King Bed" - which is pretty rare and only just happened with some CBR deals on Hotwire. Even then was only after the "Pirate Room" hidden deals all sold out after being an option for several weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter