• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Yep, me too. On browser I keep getting the "that one got away from us" error and on app I get
"Whoops we found an error!
Shoot! No Hotels were found for this trip. Try a different city or date."

Thanks for the confirmation! I tried clearing my cache too, and it still popped up.

Thank you both! I pushed pretty hard - the CM was nice, but said they don’t do that anymore. I’ll try again - if that doesn’t work, I’ll try Priceline. I appreciate the help!
Follow up to this: I reached out to both Disney Wholesale and Priceline multiple times.

I kept getting told on Disney’s end that they couldn’t make any alteration to the reservation that would result in a cost change - that had to be done on the wholesaler’s (Priceline’s) end. They told me I could add the third adult as a day guest at the front desk, but they wouldn’t be able to use Magical Express.

Priceline said they couldn’t make any modifications to the room (this was booked as a non-refundable, visible booking) and that there was nothing they could do about it.

After many calls, I finally had a Priceline agent who agreed to cancel and then allow me to rebook. Unfortunately, the room didn’t go directly back into circulation (which she warned me about) - it showed up a few hours later. I was able to book (using the website) for 3 adults. Finally resolved!

Lesson learned: when booking on Priceline, use the website so that you can change the number of adults on the front end!

Last edited:
@mfly So glad you got it worked out! And thanks for the tip.

When I book it always reverts to two, I didn't know you could change it on the app. I've only recently started using the apps and I think have only booked on HW, not PL's app.

@mfly So glad you got it worked out! And thanks for the tip.

When I book it always reverts to two, I didn't know you could change it on the app. I've only recently started using the apps and I think have only booked on HW, not PL's app.
Ahhh my mistake! I meant to say the website, not the app!

For Priceline: App defaults to 2 (no changes allowed). Website allows you to change the number of people before booking.

For Hotwire: Both the app and the website allow you to update the number of adults before booking (I believe).

Ahhh my mistake! I meant to say the website, not the app!

For Priceline: App defaults to 2 (no changes allowed). Website allows you to change the number of people before booking.

For Hotwire: Both the app and the website allow you to update the number of adults before booking (I believe).
Ok, thanks!
I'll have to watch for that again. I've defaulted to 2 a couple of times on the website IIRC. (My upcoming booking is only 2 people so wasn't an issue and I didn't pay attention.)

Does this look like Swan? Saw the 4.4 guest rating and 4 star hotel. Also noticed the traditional room and queen beds with no view.

Being a 4* 4.4-guest and that room description seems good for Swan, if it has a $39 mandatory resort fee that's a lock.

But, be sure to check the price for the same dates over on the Swolphin's own site - 22% off is an OK discount (good, but not the best) and sometimes the resort's site has comparable deals, often refundable.

Being a 4* 4.4-guest and that room description seems good for Swan, if it has a $39 mandatory resort fee that's a lock.

But, be sure to check the price for the same dates over on the Swolphin's own site - 22% off is an OK discount (good, but not the best) and sometimes the resort's site has comparable deals, often refundable.

agreed. I was able to book the passholder refundable rate for $60 more. It would have to go down much more for me to consider it. But just wanted to know in advance in case it does! Thanks!

Help! How do I link a Hotwire reservation into my Disney experience?
Hotwire sends a confirmation email and you can get the number there. I *think* it's listed as "your hotel itinerary number". (I just went back and looked in one I booked in February and pretty sure that's the number used. )

If not, go into the website (or prob the app too) and in your reservation details, you'll see two numbers listed, one will be "Hotwire confirmation ", the other "Hotwire itinerary". I always have to try both, but one of the two will stick :)

Is anyone seeing anything on property for check in September 16th for just 1 night?

I used Hotwire to book the beginning of the week for the dates that were available figuring I would just book a 1 night stay through Disney. When I went to do that I realized that Disney wasn't allowing 1 night stays. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Is anyone seeing anything on property for check in September 16th for just 1 night?

I used Hotwire to book the beginning of the week for the dates that were available figuring I would just book a 1 night stay through Disney. When I went to do that I realized that Disney wasn't allowing 1 night stays. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The Dolphin is available thru the Marriott site with different discounts, or with a non-cancelable rate thru Priceline. Though not Disney-owned, the Dolphin is on-property, walkable to EP and DHS, and offers some Disney benefits. They will transfer your bags to any Disney resort, through bell services.

It’s also on Hotwire.

7CE047E9-61E6-4680-A35A-7E89835F3712.jpeg

Last edited:

Is your original HW reservation at a Disney resort? If so, check to see if there is an "add a day" feature. I did this with HW back in February to add two nights to my Pop (it was a hidden deal) reservation when bad weather was rolling in. We were supposed to arrive on a Thursday, but we came in on Tuesday instead and getting DME was no problem at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter