Priceline room canceled at check in?

Some nights are even 170$ I saw!

I had a reservations at movies, but then cancelled my movies reservation when I got the 99$ a night deal on priceline!
Most people here reassured me that it could happen but chances arent high so I feel better about the whole situation!
I wouldn’t stress 🙂

I’ve booked off Priceline for WDW resorts at least 4 times over the years and Hotwire a few times too. Never a problem :)

As an aside my best deal was 12/23-12/25 2019 for $99 ASMO preferred room blind booking. Another time I got CSR preferred for around $115 + tax

I believe it’s unlikely to go wrong but if it did Disney would make it right.

I'm definitely a fan of booking directly (and am willing to pay a small premium to do so when necessary), but that's not 100% true. Most hotel price matching or "best rate guarantee" programs only cover the base room-only rates so if there are additional inclusions they'll deny a best rate claim. They also won't match the 4th night free promotion that my credit card can provide on a lot of hotels (since the base rate for the paid nights is the same). And there are a lot of package deals where hotels are significantly cheaper when purchased with airfare.
As a bonvoy member I get 5th night free…. I think Hilton does that too…..And I often find prices lower booking direct on the app…..

also when you book direct you seem to make out better with points …..

‘’I usually don’t have to purchase airfare so that would be an added cost in my case

I booked through Priceline for a couple of nights at POFQ last summer and it was a great experience. We had no problems whatsoever.

I would try not to stress.

If in a mod you can go up, with a deluxe and getting walked down it was a nightmare for the front desk.
So yes, it can happen but it's not an everyday thing.
So you have walked people from a deluxe down to a moderate?

I feel like if that happened to me I’d be annoyed. Was there some sort of compensation?

So you have walked people from a deluxe down to a moderate?

I feel like if that happened to me I’d be annoyed. Was there some sort of compensation?
It has happened. We walked someone to an All Star once. They would get the night comped. We looked for one nighters and no one with multiple rooms.

It's never done on purpose but people would take it out on us at the desk.

Have you linked your reservation from priceline to your mde? I have a recent AS-sports booked through Priceline as well, no issues linking it to MDE...take a screenshot in case you run into trouble - it might help Disney sort things out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter