Priceline

wendyww

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used priceline for a hotel near Midway? Were you close to the airport? :confused:

We have considered it, but it looked like we would be in the Oak Lawn area (95th & Cicero)...not close enough for us!! I too would be interested to hear about other's experiences as we might have a need for the same thing for a couple of our trips this year. We get great deals by O'Hare via Hotwire ($28 for the Candlewood Suites), but info. on Midway seems to be scarce.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We live near Midway and I tried in vain when the old $20/nt. bonus money offer was around to get a room so the kids could swim. I ended up going up to about $20/nt plus $20/nt. bonus money for a 3*, then 2.5* with no success. I suspect that rooms are pretty scarce around here and I've gotten much better deals near OakBrook, Downers Grove, Downtown Chicago, etc.

The hotels that are close to Midway are Hampton Inn, Courtyard, Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Four Points Sheraton and they offer free shuttles to Midway. Maybe you can check their rates individually and get a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter